38-You aren't going to let me walk away?

Everyone stops breathing in shock and when I say everyone I mean everyone.

I rest my chin of Keyon's chest and look at him. His eyes are wide but sad.

"I'm sorry!" Keyon whispers low enough for only me to hear even with his werewolf mate above us. "I wish I could help but you won't leave Arnen and your relationship with your mate is just like walking on eggshells."

I sigh and wiggle from between the two bodies before turning to face a sad faced Alex, my heart squeezing in pain. I walk up to him even though my demon is snarling at me to back away from the hunter. "Alright, you wanna apologize? About what? I left you. I turned my back on you. Why are you sorry? Are you sorry you got married or-"

I get cut off by his lips on mine and my entire body ignites in sparks and relaxes against the prince's body.

His right hand cups the back of my head while his left rests on my hip. My hands fist his button up shirt.

I register whistles and a low growl rumbles from me causing them to stop and laugh.

Alex pulls away and his panting voice makes my knees weak. "You have no idea how badly I've been wanting to do that since I saw you."

I meet his stormy eyes and see happiness and hope. "You aren't going to let me walk away?"

"Never again. I made one mistake and it cost me six miserable years of my life." He pauses. "Unless you don't want me that is. Then I will leave you alone."

"Oh how stupid are you, Alex?" Ethan asks. "She is your god damn mate! What do expect?"

"She is a married woman! I don't want her to-"

I cut him off with a hand over his mouth. "Engaged. I'm engaged, not married."

His eyes widen and he pulls my hand from his mouth to speak. "Engaged?"

"You're the one married here. Except for the gay couple behind me but you should be worried about not being faithful."

He nods and pulls my hand off of his face before gripping my hand and tugging me down the hall.

"Wait! What are we-?" I get cut off by Alex slamming his father's office door open.

"I need you to force Emma to sign the divorce papers." Alex orders. I stare at him, mouth open in shock.

"Now why would I do that?" The king asks, not looking up from his papers.

"She cheated on me and is pregnant with a child that isn't mine. Also, Ash is back and I plan on keeping her as mine."

My eyes widen and breathing increases. "Oh hell, dad is going to freak out. Arnen is going to break and Damien is going to be mad." I begin to panic. Oh this is not a good time for you to confess your love for me Alex!

"Is you demon okay with it? She looks like she is having a panic attack." The king asks.

Alex looks over to me quickly. He steps up and cups my cheeks, tilting my head to meet his gray eyes.

"Ash, baby, calm down. I will help you with whatever problems you encounter."

I raise a brow at him, trying to hide my panic. "Really? You wanna face my father?"

"You handle mine!"

"He is harmless!"

"He kidnapped you and tried to kill you!"

"As much as I love seeing couples bicker," Jessie suddenly says, scaring the crap out of us all. "I need to barrow my sister."

He appears beside me, grabbing my ear and tugging me out of the room with me yelping in pain. "J-Jessie! This hurts!"