epilogue

"Lance! Stop running with the sword!" Alex yells at our 8 year old boy.

I am silently laughing from the rafters in the training room and Keyon is sitting beside me.

"Who knew you would want to be a mom?" Keyon jokes, hitting me with his elbow.

"Alex needed someone while I do my job. I felt bad leaving him alone and I always secretly wanted a child. Lance is the greatest thing that ever happened to me, other than Alex of course."

"When are you going to tell Alex?"

"Tell him what? That I am going to my mom, the lead angel, which I just found out, and ask for her to help me hone my angelic powers or the fact that I am pregnant again?"

"He has a right to know that you are pregnant again. You two are married and he always wanted a bunch of children." Ethan buts into our conversation through mind link.

I roll my eyes. "Yes, because I am a breeding machine."

Your father did want you to have kids.

He is also forbidden to come here and harm our children, our family.

"Ash! Tell your son that he should not run with a sword!" Alex yells in anger, watching the boy with brown hair and gray eyes run around with an iron sword.

I jump down from the rafters and land directly in front of my son. He screams and swings the sword at me. I jump to avoid the swing before plucking the sword from his grasp and picking him up.

"Lance? My sweet little boy? Why are you trying to hurt mommy?" I ask softly.

His eyes widen and tears begin to fill his eyes. "I would never hurt mommy!"

"Then why did you swing a sword at me? Especially one that can kill me?"

He begins crying and wraps his arms around my neck, crying into my shoulder.

I rub his back and coo to him. Alex walks up to me and kisses me quickly.

"Thank you." Alex whispers.

"I have something I need to tell you but I want it in a more private area." I whisper lowly.

We look sround and see wolves running about, coming closer to us as if trying to listen to our conversation.

Alex nods and grabs my hand, pulling us to his office.

°•°•

"What is it? Are you sick? Is any of your brothers coming? Your father? Do you have to go away for a job again?" Alex blurts out, worry filling his eyes.

I set Lance down in the chair and hand him a teddy bear to which he cuddles with before falling asleep.

"No, I'm not sick." Alex sighs in relief. "I'm pregnant again and this time with twins."

If I thought he was happy when I told him I was pregnant with Lance then he must be ecstatic right now.

His eyes widen and the world's larget smile fills his face. He steps froward and cups my face. "Are you really?"

"Would I lie to you about being prego? Seriously?" I ask, raising a brow.

He shakes his head and pulls me into a tight hug after kissing me all over the face with small kissess.

I laugh and hug him back. "Why do you want so many kids?"

"They all remind me of you."

I cuddle against my husband's chest and sigh. "I love you."

"I love you too, my princess."

Look at who's the prince's demon.