Chapter Two - What am I supposed to do?

"Sarah?"

    She turned tomato-red when I called out her name and asked quietly, "You know me?" Oh hell yes I know you.

    I scratched my head automatically whenever I feel nervous so imagine me scratching it like crazy now. "Uhh... yeah... I..." I glanced at Alex. He was happily chatting this obviously obsessed fan. Help Alex. Help. I thought he could like, hear my thoughts or something but nevermind. Johann wasn't in the room.

    Oh come on.

    I frantically searched for an excuse and saw her VIP I.D. on the corner of my eye. Thank God. Why haven't I seen  that before?

    "I.D." I replied, trying not to sound nervous. Why did my best friend have to be Brandon's fan?

    "Oh..." If we were chatting right now, she'd be making the 'XD' face while I'm making the 'XDDDD' face. "Can I ask you something?"

    Please don't ask anything personal. I don't want to lie. "Sure." I gave her the best smile I knew.

    "How would you know if you're gay?"

    I almost choked on my own friggin' smile. WHAT? Coming from her, this sounded hella weird. "Why'd you want to know?"

     I sounded calm. Good.

    She looked down and fidgeted with her I.D. Why did she have to be so cute? "I have this friend... well, best friend actually..." She's talking to me about me? How ironic. I just nodded for her to continue. "I know a hundred percent she's straight because she's been going out with guys since middle school but..." She now had her eyes on mine. "I think I'm not."

    So what does her being gay had to do with me? I tried to keep my hands inside the pockets of my hoodie instead of scratching my head again. I broke eye contact. It's amazing how she still doesn't recognize me. "Hmm... Sorry, I just have no idea how to know if you're gay or not," I lied.

    She laughed nervously. "Of course not! Sorry, I'm not supposed to be asking you weird stuff like this." She took her camera out of her bag and asked, "Can I take a picture with you please?"

    I grinned. Her puppy dog eyes were on display. "Sure."

    As if on cue, Johann walked in. "Hey Joe! Take our picture," I ordered. And of course, he obeyed. He groaned when I punched him on his chest.

    Sarah gave him her violet camera and smiled excitedly. She's just obsessed with Violet. She's currently wearing a violet and white striped shirt along with her violet sneakers and don't forget her small, violet back pack.

    I posed with my most 'manly' look and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Good thing I'm taller. "One...Two..."

    Click.

                        ***

    "Did you do your homework?" Sarah inquired rather happily, walking beside me towards the school cafeteria.

    "Yeah. How about you?" I've never submitted homework late, even though it kept my eyes burning the next day. It's hard to sleep normally everyday when you've got gigs and end up more than exhausted when you get home.

Then you suddenly remember you still have to go to school. Bummer. Then you remember you have homework to do. Super bummer.

    "I... uh, fell asleep early last night so I didn't actually..." Her cheeks started to turn pink.I ruffled her hair affectionately and started walking faster. But she caught up to me easily with those cute, short pair of legs. "So, please help me!"

    I smirked. "You don't have to beg, you know."

    She nodded vigorously and I just had to laugh. "What?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

    I shook my head in return. "Come on, let's just eat." I took her free hand and tugged her gently towards the double doors. The place was packed, as usual. Three tables were joined together for the tenth graders while the ninth and eleventh graders were scattered. Jake, my current lab partner, waved at me from his seat and motioned for me to go to him.

    I looked at Sarah questioningly and she replied, "Go on." I let go of her hand and smiled at her on last time.

    "Scar!" He stood up for a hug. Did I mention he's gay?

    I received his hug and said my hi's and hello's to his friends. I sat down beside him and grabbed one of his huge cookies.

    "How was the gig last night?" He asked, whispering.

    I swallowed first and replied, "I met a bunch of Brandon's fans again and... guess what?"

    He handed me his extra bottle of water leaned closer. "What?"

    "Sarah's a Brandon fan."

    "Holy mother of balls!" He exclaimed loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear and jumped out of his seat. People looked at our direction and I pulled him down as fast as I could.

    Laughing, I smacked him on the head.

    "Aw!" He rubbed his head for a while and turned back his attention to me when he realized there was no blood. "How'd it go?"

    I told him everything and he ended up laughing like a gay hyena.

    I smacked him once again and he stopped laughing. "What the heck am I supposed to do now?"

    He rolled his eyes. "Tell. Her. The. Truth." It was like he was talking to a three year-old.

    "Are you insane?"

    He gave me his bored look and sighed. "Okay, keep this up and tell me what happens next. Then, I'll have the chance to tell you I told you so."

    I glared at him but he totally ignored me.

    Now, what am I supposed to do?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

    OH MY GOOOOSH! What's she gonna do now? hehe. If you guys wanna give out ideas or something, just comment to let me know!! :DD

    Scarlett Johansson's "younger" version's gonna be playing Scarlett Brandon here (check out the pic). Aaaand, nevermind. Just look at the cast. lol. I'm busy with school so please forgive me if I upload waaaay too freaking slow. -_- I'd rather stay home and wattpad all day but I'm a senior now so I gotta prepare for college! Ugh.

    Vote and

Comment!! :)

P.S. I won't apologize for making this short. Whenever I write long stories, I end up making the readers(and myself) confused haha. I think I'm better off with short ones.