Chapter Twenty Five

Okay. I feel like shit.

COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. 

DOES IT SUCK? 

BRANDON

Chapter Twenty Five

ALEX

Something wasn't right with the scene...

I heard a few shuffling of footsteps and the door bang wide open. "Lex, security's- What... what are you doing there?"

I studied the blood trails more closely and noticed them drying up... quickly.

Way too quickly.

"Something's up with this," I said out loud, not taking my eyes off the evidence. I leaned in and sniffed.

"Dude, that's creepy." Johann said from behind me, probably making a face.

I replied with a shrug.

"Sir, I think we need to call the cops." The security's deep, slightly shaky voice urged.

"My father worked for NYPD for a couple of years before he took off."

Either way, the security dude wasn't convinced. He took out his phone and started calling who I was guessing, the cops.

I followed the trail to the bathroom, crouched down; looking for any other evidence carefully. Once I reached the door, I stood up and pushed it open, careful not to touch anything that will ruin the scene.

Once I turned on the lights, I instantly took a sharp intake of breath.

Written in the mirror with huge, blood red letters were:

WE HAVE BRANDON

CONTINUE THE CONCERT TONIGHT

AND YOU WON'T SEE HER ALIVE

**

Sirens echoed throughout the venue later on, making my head spin with disbelief. The other boys couldn't crack up a joke, or even mutter a simple word. Sam was nowhere to be found... he was probably stuffing his face right about now. And then finally... thirty minutes later, Riley bolted through the spare room where we were all tensely waiting for news.

He looked devastated, which made my heart clench in pain. This wasn't good...

"Guys..." He trailed off and cleared his throat. "They-they found a body..." He shifted nervously on his feet and wiped his brow. "They..."

"They think it's Brandon's," A familiar, weak voice intervened.

My eyes narrowed. "Sarah?"

"Sarah?" The other boys echoed with disbelief.

"Sarah?" Riley's eyes widened with shock and blurted, "You're not supposed to be here!"

I would've laughed at the comical expression his face was wearing at the moment but his last statement caught my interest. "What do you mean she's not supposed to be here?"

Very suspicious.

Riley laughed nervously. "She... uh... She was on v-vacation and I th-thought she wasn't going to come back until the... the end of the tour," he explained with feign confidence.

"You're fucking lying right there!" I scoffed.

"Yeah, who would believe than kind of explanation?" Sam barked. I could practically see him rolling his eyes.

"So... wait!" Josh almost shouted. "What you're saying here is..?"

I shifted my balance and gave him a 'you serious?' look. The others were doing the same.

"Guys, we're wasting time." Sarah complained, wearing a frantic expression on her face.

"But let's go get to the body first and find out where Scarlett is," I stated.

They all nodded and we scurried out, eager to find our friend.

**Meanwhile at the back of the venue

UNKNOWN

"I can't believe it!"

"I can't believe it too!"

Laughter.

"OH MY GOD!"

We were both laughing in hysterics when Paul cleared his throat. "The show's starting in..." he glimpsed at his wrist watch and continued in his monotonous voice, "ten minutes."

I smirked. Tonight was going to good.

**

ALEX

"Where's the body?" I demanded.

The police officer didn't seem to be affected with the harsh tone of my voice and nonchalantly pointed to my far left. The boys were talking with the other officers and seemed pretty tense. Who was I kidding? We were all feeling desperate at this time.

I started heading to the body and wondered why the police wasn't handling the scene professionally. I mentally slapped myself. I had to get myself ready in case the body was Scar.

I took a deep breath and reached for the cloth surrounding the body with shaky hands.

One...

Two...

Three...

Green, plastic eyes were staring right back at me with a literally fake, big, wide smile.

What the fuck?!

I groaned. The body turned out to be some kind of doll that hardly looked real. I carried it with me back to the group and shoved it into Riley's face. "You have some explaining to do." And stomped back to the car.

***

Okay. I gave you all some pretty good hints. Show me some love? Xx

First to vote gets a dedication! Haha! 

I think we have an EMERGENCY--->