Chapter Eight - Hey Kyle

If you readers know anyone who's trying to steal my work, please do inform me. I worked hard on this. Thanks. :)

SCARLETT'S POV

                It's been exactly one week, five days, four hours, ten minutes and thirty-two seconds since the death threat and Alex kept on making me continue doing what it says until our manager, Riley, decides otherwise. And do I have a say in this? No, because I'm a girl and I'm emotionally unstable, according to Alex the Great. And yes, I'm being sarcastic here. I know, very original.

                "Brandon!" I heard a high-pitched voice call from behind as I walked down the green halls of Greendale high.

                I continued to walk without even sparing a glance.

                I heard the frustrated steps coming closer and stopped when those three-inch heels were in front of my black, squeaky clean sneakers. "Hi Brandon," Katie, the slutty cheerleader, purred.

                Oh for the love of God. "Hey," I replied hastily and decided to take a detour.

                She twirled her blonde hair continuously and hell if it wasn't starting to irritate me. "Where ya goin'?"

                She can't even speak English well. "Science lab," I attempted to escape but she followed, trying to keep up beside me with quick, small strides.

                She giggled.  "Wow, me too!"  She continued to giggle, clinging to my arm.

                "Ha-ha, yeah..." My eyes darted from the ceiling to the couple making out beside the lockers to the rest rooms. This girl's crazy. "Know what, just meet me there."

                Her eyes lit up. "Okay." Then she hurried off towards the lab.

                I sighed loudly and bustled to the boys' room.

I have to admit, it smells a lot better in the girls' room.  There was some kind of white liquid on the floor from one of the dirty looking cubicles and one of the faucets was broken. Maybe the janitor thought that cleaning would be pointless since boys are so effing gross most of the time. (A/N: no offense boys hehe) I splashed cold water unto my face to relieve the stress that was starting to get on my nerves and looked into the mirror above the white sink. Water droplets were dripping from my fake bangs to my chin and my green eyes were portraying the stress that I was feeling. Good thing I still looked hot. (A/N:  lol XD)

                Just when I was about to leave, 2 jocks that reminded me of gorillas way too much came barging in with one poor nerdy kid. He was wearing too-short, plaid, yellow pants, brown suspenders, a plaid, tucked-in shirt, brown formal shoes and an expensive-looking watch... looks like someone's a fan of checkered stuff. I watched them drag him from the door to one of the dirtiest cubicles and saw him eyeing me for help. I was leaning against the sink with my arms crossed. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Morons.

                The door slammed wide open and Kyle came in. "What do you think are you guys doing?" he asked, looking frustrated and amazingly hot with his worn out jeans, simple black v-neck shirt, black vans and his light brown, messy hair.  Oh yeah, did I forget to mention his heart-stopping British accent? I guess I did. (A/N: Joe Brooks is going to be Kyle. <3)

                The two gorillas let go of the kid at once and ran out of the rest room, giving Kyle a grateful smile. Either they're blind or they're just completely oblivious to the fact that I was witnessing the whole scenario. "Uh, excuse m-"