Chapter Twenty Four

For being the first to comment on Chapter 23! Thanks love! xx (Oh yeah, 1D's definitely taking over my life.) Sorry, couldn't make this any longer...

"It's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."

- Alfred Lord Tennyson

BRANDON

Chapter 24

ALEX

 "He's late."

I glanced at the head of the Tech Crew who kept checking his watch impatiently. I rolled my eyes and replied casually, "He's going to be here."

 "Josh, let's start practicing Crazy!" I hollered through the mic, without checking if he was actually listening or not. A couple of seconds of plucking my guitar effortlessly, Josh's beat came through.

 I sang the vocals as a substitute for Brandon for the meantime.

*

[Verse 1]

We're not getting younger,

Days are getting slower

 We're getting nowhere

 Yet we can't stop (yet we can't stop)

[Bridge]

We're awarded with their glowers

But we will never stop

[Guitar stops suddenly stops and starts again for Chorus]

Yeah, we're all getting crazy

(They think we're getting crazy)

Yeah, we're going to make it

(We're going to make it)

All of the things that they said

Won't happen

Because we're more than just,

We're more than just being crazy

And then the days ended for-

Josh suddenly stopped. I was checking Jackie, my guitar, if she was out of tune when Johann came running out from the back stage.

He cried, panic evident in his voice, "Brandon's gone!"

I snapped my head in his direction and narrowed my eyes. "What?" I asked even though I heard him say it the first time clearly.

He motioned for me to come closer, so I did. "Security said a girl with black, wavy, long hair went to Brandon's dressing room..."

I raised an eyebrow. "Meaning..?"

And then he slapped the back of my head.

Hard.

"Ow!"

"Meaning Sarah's here dimwit!" He whisper yelled.

"Hey! Don't take it out on me just because you're sexually frustrated and in a need of a good haircut..." I grumbled, rubbing the back of my precious head.

"Come on, let's just go!" He ran off to the back stage and I trailed after him, with Jackie slung comfortably on my shoulder.

**

"F*cking sh*t man!"

I could only stare at Brandon's dressing room, dumbfounded; probably gaping like a fish while at it.

"Who would do this?"

All of Scarlett's wigs, make up, outfits, guitars and her personal belongings were scattered all over the dressing room. And what caught my eye was the trail of blood from the middle of the room to the bath room.

"I'm going to call Security," Johann murmured and dashed out frantically, after following where my eyes were settled.

I nodded without taking my eyes off the blood.

One thought kept on repeating itself inside my brain...

Was Sarah behind all of this?

20 votes?

Fan?

Comments?