Chapter Twenty

a/n I'm losing readers...

CHAPTER TWENTY

SARAH

Earlier that day, Alex and I whipped up a plan for Scar's birthday. As expected, she forgot it... again. It was always like this every year.

"What's the plan?"

Alex grinned mischievously. "We surprise her..."

I rolled my eyes. "Duh."

He sighed and shook his head in disapproval. "Girl, whenever I make a lame joke... you should laugh okay?"

"Yes ma'am," I chuckled with mock salute.

His two large hands pinched my cheeks playfully. "Aww, you're so freaking cute!"

I swatted his hands away. "Get your filthy gay hands off of me!" And then the after effects of his actions were felt-my cheeks were starting to hurt like crazy. I brought my hands to cup my cheeks. "They hurt."

Alex held out his hands to touch me again but I moved back just in time. "Come on, I just wanna try something."

I stuck my tongue out and said, "Let's just plan the party." I soothed out the pain from my cheeks and gave Alex a hard glare. "I'll tell Scar about this later on."

He mocked, "Ooh, I'm scared." His eyes brown eyes twinkling with amusement.

I gave him one last glare and started making some calls.

*

SCARLETT

Everyone else was still hyped up and partying but I was already feeling extremely tired. So, said goodnight to everyone and headed to my room.

"What a day..."

Suddenly, I felt insanely dizzy and my vision started to blur.

The hell...

And I was consumed by darkness.

a/n this is sorta like a teaser. sorta. 50 votes and maybe I'm gonna award you with a long and nice chapter. ;)