Chapter Eighteen

Dedicated to cocoalious for being the first one to vote. xD

Chapter Eighteen

***

"Whoa," Alex placed a hand over his left chest teasingly. "Seeing the size of your house never seizes to amaze me every single time."

I whacked him on the head and signaled for the other guys who were gawking at my house to come inside.

The moment I stepped inside, the first thing I noticed was Sarah's small figure sleeping on the large, white couch in the living room.

"Hey, what's-"

I placed a finger upon my lips, silencing Alex.

Once all of the boys were inside, I whispered, "Follow me."

I lead them to the kitchen and they set their bags on the counter, causing echoes of loud thuds.

I cringed, hoping the noise didn't wake Sarah up.

"Sorry," Johann, Sam and Josh apologized sheepishly.

I waved it off and asked, "Do you guys wanna be in one room or..."

Alex interrupted, "Of course I want my own room. There's no way I'm sharing one with these guys."

I rolled my eyes-I seem to be doing that a lot lately- and muttered, "Gay bitch."

"I heard that."

I ignored him and turned my attention back to the now snickering boys. I looked at them pointedly and Sam cleared his throat. "What?"

He asked shyly, "Do you have a room where we can practice?" He scratched his head, looking adorable with his blonde hair sticking in every direction.

I nodded. "Yeah I just forgot to mention it before. It's the whole third floor actually."

Johann's eyes lit up excitedly. "Seriously?"

I laughed. "Yeah. That room has almost everything. It's just that, it hasn't been used for a long time... with me being the only person here most of the time."

His eyes turned from overly happy to sadness, concern creeping up into every detail of his face. "I didn't know that."

"Me too," Josh said, holding a can of soda while trying to balance the plate with heaps of cookies in his other hand.

I grinned, "Dude, those cookies are like, hundreds of years old."

He huffed, plopping one cookie into his mouth gingerly. "As long as they're edible, I'll take 'em."

"Sure Josh, sure." I chuckled. Josh was the one with the sweet tooth. He was always known to have candies and chocolates stuffed inside his bag somewhere.

"So, where will we sleep?" Sam asked, eyeing Josh with envy.

I stifled my laughter and grinned. "Come on, follow me."

Once they were all settled into their separate rooms, I went back to the living room to check on Sarah. I found her in the same position on the couch, still sleeping soundly. I debated whether I should wake her or not and decided to do so since the guys would probably be scampering around the house later on.

"Hm?" She moaned, blinking a couple of times before recognition came upon her face. "Scar!" Then she threw her arms around me immediately.

I laughed and hugged her closer, inhaling her familiar scent. "I missed you."

She buried her face in my hair. "I've missed you too."

I pulled back and ruffled her hair playfully. "You," I leaned forward to whisper in her ear and she shivered. "Need to shower." I leaned back and gave her my most innocent grin.

When she registered what just happened, she blushed red. "I don't smell that bad," she mumbled, looking down on the floor.

I was just kidding of course so I quickly kissed her cheek. "I know."

Her face just got redder and I tipped up her face, placing a finger under her chin. I got closer and kissed her soft lips. As if on pure instinct, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back. We were getting too into it and didn't notice the guys standing behind the couch, watching us closely.

Josh gave a low whistle and my head snapped to his direction. "That's hot," he commented.

I glared at him and quickly glanced at Sarah who seemed out of breath. I gave her a soft smile and laced her fingers with mine.

She smiled back, giving me that warm feeling once again.

Alex groaned and shook his head disapprovingly. "Not again... you two should hide in the closet or something when you're making out."

I snorted. "Well, you should hide under your bed all the time to save us from seeing your face."

The other guys cracked up and Sam slapped Alex on the back. "You got served again man!"

Alex swatted Sam's hand away. "Don't touch me."

Sam smirked. "You thought otherwise when we were together last night..." Then he wiggled his eyebrows playfully and earned a punch in the arm from Alex.

"Stop talking nonsense, I'd never sleep with an ugly guy like you."

Sam mocked hurt and pretended to faint, falling on the couch dramatically. "Ladies would love to have me doing my magic."

I pretended to gag.

Alex flaunted towards the staircase and called out, "I'm going to the third floor!"

a/n I got twenty votes on the last chapter within less than two days, I think. Anyway, I need a new cover. I don't have time to do one right now, so yeah... I'd appreciate it if you guys can do one for me. I'm not sure when I'll be able to upload the next chapter because I'm dead tired. But I need twenty votes again for this one! Become a fan so you'd be able to follow my updates with this story.

Thanks to everyone supporting Brandon! :)

Comment stuff you wanna read in the future chapters to come.

----> picture of Vanessa Hudgens kissing a girl on the external link. It's kinda r 18 lol just kind of.