Chapter 24

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT!

Also, please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes.

I smiled to myself as I turned on the water, I couldn't hold my excitement in  about going out with Niall. We had been out a hand full of times without Kenny but, it has been a while, ever since I got the news about my sweet Kenny. Nora, no. Don't think about anything but Niall. 

I turned off the water when it was about a less than a foot deep, I began shaving my legs. Niall was getting ready in Kenny's bathroom so I didn't have to move all of my makeup. I grabbed my razor and my pink cupcake shaving cream. 

I started shaving until Niall burst into the bathroom, "Hey babe! Ooo shaving? Good, your legs are like Sasquatch!"

"How did I get so lucky?" I Teased as brought the razor up. 

"You know, I ask that everyday. Sorry forgot my scrubby!" I nicked my knee, blood trickled down, slowly. "Damn it." I hissed. 

"Are you okay?" Niall asked as he grabbed whatever he forgot from the shower. "Yeah!" I yelled. Soap got in the cut, I closed my eyes, it stung. 

"Alright. Well love you." He pecked my cheek on his way out, "You look hot! You know for a lady sasquatch."

I chuckled as I finished shaving. After I had finished, I dried off my  legs. I wasn't going to change out of my shorts and tanktop yet, I began doing my makeup, I decided to keep it simple because simple is all I can do. I wasn't a makeup artist. 

I applied foundation, some bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, an a soft red lipstick. I took out bun and soft curls cascaded down my shoulders and back. I started spraying dry shampoo in my hair to give it more volume. I began braiding my hair from one side to the other and down. I grabbed a hair tie and pulled my hair into a low ponytail. I grabbed a case of bobbypins that had a diamond on the end of each one. 

I added them to my hair at random, then I sprayed my hair with hairspray to finalize the touches. I grabbed the red lacy dress off of the bed and changed into it. I smoothed it down once I got it over my head, I looked in the mirror. It was snug in my butt and thighs. 

Lately, I had been putting on weight, which was a good thing but that also meant a lot of my clothes were getting a tad too tight. My mom will be thrilled to find out about my weight gain. While I, dreaded it. I would have to start working out more. 

I grabbed a pair of faux diamond earrings and put them on, then I grabbed the black pumps. For the most part I was content with how I looked. I hoped Niall did too. 

"Wow," I said as I walked out of the room to see Niall putting his right arm through a black leather jacket. He looked effortlessly sexy. 

"You stole my line." Niall pulled me in for a kiss.My fingers ran through his hair, I took his lip into my teeth, a noise came from his throat. His hand slowly crept down from my waist, I grabbed his hand, breaking the kiss. A blush invaded my cheeks, "Niall."

"Well, if you kiss me like that, we are never going to get out of here." I blushed again, "Shall we?"

He held out his arm and I weaved my through his, "You look absolutely stunning, Leonora." 

"You look marvelous as well," I smirked as he opened the door for me.

"So, how was you day?" I asked as we rode down the elevator. 

He pushed the garage button, "You know, it was pretty good. Louis asked me if you and Kenneth would grace his household with your presence."

"What did you tell him?" I asked.