Chapter 29

PSA: I have figured out who I imagined as Nora. And I think Adelaide Kane is a perfect choice for Leonora so yeah. Anyway continue on. 

I woke up to the wonderful sound of Niall's loud snores in my ears, in movies they talk of how romantic it is in the morning. Your lover's arm draped over your side. How their soft breath tickles your ear. This was not like those movies at all.

Niall had stolen all of the blankets, his adorable face was completely smushed into the pillow. His mouth was open and I'm pretty sure he was drooling. But somehow, despite it all, I was still madly in love with him. 

"Niall." I spoke.

He didn't stir. I tried again, "Niall."

I got even louder and near his ear, "NIALL. WAKE UP." 

His eyes opened and he narrowed them at me, "Nora. Why have you awoken me?"

"Who even speaks like that? Get up. Come on, we have lots to do." I commanded.

He groaned and sat up and leaned over and kissed me on the forehead, "As you wish."

I stood up and grabbed a teeshirt out of my dresser and a pair of blue jeans. "Nora." 

"Hmm?" I returned to him.

"I am sorry that I have been distant. And I'm glad we made up."

I smiled, "Me too."

I heard the bed creak under his weight, and I felt his hands on my waist, then his lips on the side of my head, "I love you."

"I love you too."

He spun me around, I looked into his blue eyes, "I mean it."

"As do I." I leaned forward and sealed my lips to his. 

I finally settled on a black and white sweater and a pair of black jeans. I pulled my hair into a ponytail which looked like a bloody trainwreck but I didn't care. 

I walked into the kitchen, to find Kenny sitting at the table eating bananas and strawberries. "MUMMY!" 

"Goodmorning, my love." I went over to him and kissed his forehead. Niall sat another plate in front of him with wheat toast and a hard boiled egg, Kenny's favorite. 

"Thank you, Niall!" He yelled. 

"Indoor voices." I corrected. Niall handed me a plate of colorful fruits and three slices of toast. "Did you want eggs?"

I shook my head, "Thank you, babe."

"Mum, is Grammie taking me today?"

I nodded, "Just like she does every Saturday."

His eyes lit up, "Yay! Can I bring my book?"

"Of course you can." Niall ruffled his hair and sat down next to him. I took a bite of toast and looked at Niall. He winked. 

I rolled my eyes. 

You and me, all alone tonight, he mouthed to me. 

Shut up, I returned. 

"Kenny," Niall asked, "What is the rule about saying the s word in the house?"

"Mummy says that it is rude. She usually spanks me."

"I do not!" I said. "That was one time and you were speaking to the minister."

Niall looked at me, "The minister had said something to Kenny about Dr. Suess and he said some words we do not say."

"Well, looks like mummy will have to be punished." A warm sensation went through my body. I looked down to hide my blush. 

After breakfast, Kenny went to go get dressed. I was washing dishes when I felt someone's hands snake around my body. "Hello."

He kissed the side of my head, "I hope I didn't offend you."

"You didn't." I continued to wash off the plate in my hand. I felt Niall's hands move more and more. "Niall, Kenny is in the other room."

"Your mom will be here soon." He moved my hair to the side and began leaving kisses. I pulled away, "Too early in the morning, Niall." 

He smirked, "Later tonight then?"

I rolled my eyes as a knock came to the door.