Chapter 25

"Good morning, beautiful." Niall kissed my forehead when I sat down on the couch the next morning. 

I smiled, "Top of the morning, sexy." 

He made a face, "So funny. So Louis and El are wanting us over in four hours." I yawned, "Okay. My mom is bringing Kenny by at like noon." 

"Ooo, two hours. What are we going to do with ourselves?" Niall began kissing my neck. My face turned bright red, "NIALL JAMES!"

Niall pulled away, "So that's a no?" 

I rolled my eyes as I laid across his lap. He put his cold hands on my stomach, I screamed. "Niall! Stop! Stop! Please!" 

"What? My hands are cold! See!" He put his hands higher. I pushed on his stomach. He made a noise, "NORA!" 

I snickered as I rolled off the couch and onto the floor. "On the floor, eh? I can did that. Never done that before." 

"Let's do it then." 

"Really?" he looked at me in disbelief. 

I grabbed Kenny's sock and threw it at him. "No, you dink." 

. . . . .  

Niall's POV

"Are you sure this looks okay?" Nora said as we got ready to leave the apartment. 

"Mummy. You look beautiful. " Kenny smirked at his lovely mother.  I watched as Nora picked up the small boy and kissed him. The way she looked at Kenny was the way my mum looked at me.  Willing to do anything for their child,  love them unconditionally no matter what they do. For someone so scared of the world and love,  she was so worldly and kind.  Her heart was bigger than her it seemed like.  God,  I was so lucky that this woman was mine. She sat Kenny back down.

I started at the two as Kenny inspected the hole in her pants at the knees. "Mummy. I can see knee."

He giggled as he poked her. Nora smiled down at him,  "You bugger. I love you so so much. "

"i love you more!" Kenny wrapped his arms around her legs.

"Not a chance, sir." She looked over at me, "You okay?"

I smiled even bigger, "Better than ever. I'm going to warn you, Louis is going to do or say things about me just to embarrass me. They probably will be true but none the less it is all to embarrass me." 

Nora pressed a kiss to my lips, "I cannot wait to hear the stories."

. . . 

"Niall!" Louis opened the door when I knocked. Kenny squealed, "You are Louis Tomlinson. Mummy, we are at Louis's house." 

I smiled down at the little boy, "Kenny this is my good friend, Tommo."

Louis bent down and shook his hand, "It is an honor to have you over here. Please come inside." We all walked in, Nora's hand in mine, she carried a container of artichoke dip and red and black tortilla chips.

"Who are you?" Kenny pointed at the twins. Nora pinched his arm, "Manners."

"I'm Dottie, and this is my twin sister Maya." She smiled. Kenny started to turn red, "Hi." He hid behind his mother's leg. 

"What's wrong with your head?" Maya asked. 

Louis's eyes widened but before he could do anything, Kenny stepped out behind Nora, "I'm special. You can touch it."

Maya looked at her sister before touching the soft patches of light hair on his head. Dottie followed, then smiled, "Your hair is as soft as  kitten!"

"We love kitties!" Maya chimmed in. "We have two! Come look!" They took off to the living room. Kenny looked at Nora, his eyes pleading. She nodded, "Go along, be nice. Here give me your coat."

Kenny took off after the girls. "I am really sorry." Louis said. 

Nora smiled, "Don't be. Kenny loves attention from girls."

Eleanor came out of the kitchen, wearing jeans and a tee with a blue apron that Louis had made her for Christmas. She smiled huge, "You must be the famous Leonora, I have heard so much about you!" Nora hugged her and kissed her cheek. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Eleanor, I have  heard great things." 

"Come on in, Louis did you even offer her some wine?" She asked. I smirked as Louis said no. "Where are your manners? Idiot." He sneered at me as El took Nora into the kitchen. 

"Fuck you." Louis punched my shoulder.

I laughed, "Idiot." 

"Hey, only my lovely wife gets to call me that." He pointed to the kitchen. 

"Uh huh, okay, dumbass." 

We walked into the kitchen where the two women were sipping on red wine, and laughing. "Oh no." I said. They stopped,"Louis, both women are laughing. That's not a good sign." 

"We were talking about you." Nora admitted. 

"What?" louis looked at his wife. She shrugged, " I was just telling Nora, that you two have been friends since you were 16."

"Please tell me you didn't show pictures." I groaned, Louis handed me a beer from the fridge.  I twisted the cap off. 

"You mean like this one?" Nora handed me a picture frame, it was from our trip to the Buckingham Palace. Louis had his stupid ass haircut that made him look like a British Justin Bieber. I looked like a high yet blonde Lucky the leprechaun from the Lucky Charms cereal. 

Nora must've read my mind because she snatched the picture back and said in her best Irish accent, "You'll never get me lucky charms, they're magically delicious!"

A/n: I am so so sorry that I haven't updated in sooo long! Anyway, I start Junior Year tomorrow and I am not really ready. But, whatever happens, happens! All i know is that my ass is going to get chewed by my drama teacher because I was suppose to be finding material for competition and I haven't...

whoops... 

But in my defense, it was One Direction or scripts. And I am pretty sure 1D beats scripts anyday. anyway, I hope you liked the chapter. 

who am I kidding, you loved it!