Who's being hunted now ?

Suddenly the lights went out.  "Must be a power outage" I said. Lucas walked over to the window and peeked out. "You're wrong" he told me. "What do you mean ?" I asked walking over towards him, I could feel my heart beating faster "Helsing is here" he said. 

"I don't see him" I said searching the grounds. Within moments I jumped back screaming. "Shh" Lucas said covering my mouth with his cold hand. He caught me off guard, my breath was deep and sharp. I found it unable to breath through his cold hand. 

He lowered his hand, "be very quiet"he whispered. Lucas walked towards the windowsill and peered outside. Lucas stood in front of the window for quite a long time, "Lucas... this is nuts, Helsing isn't here" I whispered.

Suddenly something crashed into the window, shattering the glass. Screaming as it came crashing through the window, I tripped on the rug and falling backwards, my butt hit the floor hard, I slowly approached it, it was a dead deer.

"Oh gross" I muttered to myself. I quickly backed away and scrambling up onto my feet. Finding Lucas on the floor, "Lucas you okay ?" I asked. I handed him my hand, "I'm okay" he told me after standing up.

"Go and hide yourself, I'll deal with Helsing" he said. "But..."I said. "Go" he said again. I turned and walked off. I went up stairs but glanced down when I heard crashing. I wanted to see what was going on, I was very hesitant about it. 

Finding myself, at the third step of the stairs. I glanced around the corner of the wall, seeing the living room destroyed. In the middle of the room, Lucas and Helsing were going at it. Fists flew, the tension was horrible. 

Helsing pulling out a knife, getting me more worried then ever, hearing a slice, as it nicked lucas. I winced as they fought. Suddenly Helsing threw Lucas out another window, he turned and took wide steps towards me.

Suddenly he grabbed my upper arm, he tried to push me to the ground, but I was too fast. I twisted one of his arms behind his back and he yelped in pain. I smiled to myself and kicked in the back of his knee.

He got down on one knee and with his other free hand, he tossed me over he hoping that I would fall, but instead I landed on my feet slightly off balanced. 

He tossed a few punches at me I avoided them all, I got down and did a leg sweep, falling to the floor, I got on top of him, my legs on each side and threw a few punches at him. Helsing struggled to get me off. 

But I ended up flying across the room, crashing into the wall. My back pressed against the wall, with my hair half covering my face, I groaned in agony. Pain shot up my right arm, I glanced down at it, seeing blood run down it. 

Straitening myself up, I applied pressure to the blood, I hoisted myself up using the wall, smearing my bloody hand all over the wall. I glanced over Helsing was gone. My body ached in pain, I slowly walked over to the window and glanced out. No Lucas. 

I felt weak and beaten, I exhaled and walked towards the hallway. Suddenly, the guys came crashing into the wall, smashing pictures as they bumped into the walls glass shattered but they went at it. Lucas, busy with choking him to death. 

I jumped out of the way, only ended up being knocked down onto the stairs. Helsing, turned the tables trying to go for his bow. Seeing Lucas's grip tightening as Helsing tried hard to get his grip loosen. I squinted, Helsing suddenly made a quick blow to Lucas' head. 

Lucas stumbled backwards, rubbing his forehead. Helsing quickly took his bow in a snap and aimed it at Lucas. "How close to death you want to be ?" he asked him pointing the arrow at Lucas. Lucas was looking so beaten up. 

I could see that Lucas was breathing deep, from all that fighting he seemed tuckered out. The only thing I noticed on him was, there was no marks or wounds on him. How was there not a scratch on Lucas ?