Love ?

I stood up and slowly walked over to my bed, and lied down on it. I took in a deep breath then let it out. I still couldn't believe what just happened. My fingers brushed my lip, but then a smile formed. I sat up and decided to go to bed.

After changing, I lied in bed thinking about that kiss. I couldn't sleep at all. I turned on my side and glanced at my clock.

11:15

I stared at my alarm clock for some time, till I started getting sleepy. I turned onto my other side. My eyes closed only for a minute when I head a loud slam. I bolted up, I glanced around. What was that loud slam ?

I began slowly drawing my covers off me, my floor was cold when my feet touched it. I was wearing my short shorts, and a tank. I slowly walked over to my door and pressed my ear to my door. It also was cold.  I couldn't hear anything. I then opened my door and looked down the hallway.

Nothing.

I slowly walked out of my room and to the railing, I glanced down. There was a light on in the kitchen. Should I go down stairs ? I really didn't want to, but what if it was a robber ? I quickly took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

I walked to the top of the stairs and began going to them. Reaching the bottom, I forgot about the creak it made. I tip toed towards the kitchen, just then the light went out, I was in darkness. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the dark.

Suddenly I went down. My back hit the hard flooring, "Ah" I about screamed. I began kicking, "Stop it" the voice said. "Zoey stop ! It's me Charlie" he said. I stopped kicking, "What ? Why are you up this late ?" I asked.

He gave me a hard tug up onto my feet. "I was hungry" Charlie said showing me the pizza slice. "Don't do that ! I thought someone broke in" I told him hitting the back of his head. "Well sorry !" he said walking towards the stairs.

"Ha ! Think you were going to fight off a robber in that outfit ?" Charlie turned to me asking then eyeing my pajamas. "No" I said. He laughed as he went back to his room, I watched him, well that was mortifying.

I began walking up the stairs towards my own room. Getting to my door and opening it. I saw a figure sitting on my bed. I walked in closing my door behind me with one hand. "Hi again" he said. "Lucas" I said noticing his voice. I walked up to my bed and sat on my leg.

He stared at me smiling. "Your glowing tonight" I told him. "Yes, only because you're here" Lucas.  "Why did you kiss me ?" I asked. "Seemed to be the right thing to do" he said. I playfully hit his shoulder. "Seriously ?" I asked. "Yes, I...sorta... wanted to kiss you" Lucas said. "Why ?" I asked confused. "I think your....beautiful" Lucas said.

I nearly gasped.