Meeting us

I sat alone at my window seat. Staring out my open window, the air was crisp and frigid. But the cold air did not bother me once, I loved the cold. My long brown hair was blowing in the wind, I rested my elbows onto the window still. I loved autumn and the wonderful smells.

My sister, Megan she was most likely in her room and talking on her cell with her lame boyfriend Ben. And of course... my mom and dad. They were down stairs watching some tv show. Then there were my three annoying brothers, doing what they normally do, ruff housing.

I hated my life.

Why couldn't I have a normal life ? Just once, why can't everything stop ? After a while, I heard a soft knock at my door. "Come in" I said. My mom entered " Hi hun" she said strolling over to me. She sat down at the foot of the seat.

"How you holding up ?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "wish the boys would stop ruff housing, there giving me a headache" I told her. "Well you are in luck they're heading to bed" mom told me. "Thank goodness" I said.

"You should get some sleep too hun" mom told me. I loved my mom, she was pretty, she had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. She had a great figure, from jogging so much. She was pretty fit. "Molly !" I heard dad yelling for her.

"Got to go, and get some sleep ok" she said then left me. Just then one of my stupid brothers came banging against my door. I ran over to my door and opened it. Jimmy, and Terrance fell to the floor. "Get out !" I yelled at them.

"Nah" Jimmy said pushing terrance off of him. "If you don't get out I'm calling mom and dad" I told him. "Go ahead Zoey, they won't come, they are too busy now dealing with Charlie" Terrance told me. "Why's that ?" I asked.

"He was bothering Megan and she threw her clock at him, which made him get a bloody nose" Jimmy said. Jimmy was tall and a total blondie, with pale blue eyes. Terrance the same a blondie and also pale blue eyes.They were the twins.

Then there was Charlie, Megan and I, we all had brown hair. But dad, had light brown hair with a stubble beard. Then both of them came into my room, "so Zoey what are you doing in here ?" Jimmy asked jumping onto the side of my bed.

"What do you think Jimmy, she's most likely daydreaming and staring out that window" Terrance told him picking up my cell phone. "Shut up !" I exclaimed. "Why ? What are you going to do Zoey ?" Terrance said teasing with me.

I was so mad, that I screamed, that made my mom and dad hear me. "Alright what's going on here ?" Dad asked entering my door. "These two are bothering me !" I cried. "Jimmy, Terrance out now !" Dad yelled at them.

Mom walked in as the boys walked out. "Leave your sister alone you two" Mom told them. Mom stepped up at dad's side. I picked up my cell, I had flooring. "Now look, this is my second cell" I said then saddly fell to my bed.

"I'm sorry sweety, We'll buy you a new one" Mom said sitting right next to me. "But I really liked this one" I told her. "No, Jimmy and Terrance will pay for a new one" Dad said. "What ?" I heard Terrance say across the hall.

"Bed now !" Dad turned and told them. Dad walked out of my room and into the boys room. Megan then walked in. "Hey sorry 'bout your cell sis" she said. "Go away Megan !" I yelled. "Now Zoey, Megan was just feeling sorry for you, now please apologize" mom told me.

I stared at Mom then at Megan. I didn't want too. "Sorry" I mumbled under my breath. "Zoey" Mom said. "Sorry" I said louder. Megan then walked back into her room. " Zoey I understand how you are feeling" Mom said as she began rubbing her hand on my back. I pulled away.

" No you don't Mom ! I want space from Jimmy, Terrance, Charlie and Megan is the same way too, they all bother me, I want to just leave this place !" I cried. "I just wish...I wish I could just vanish !" I said.

Mom got up and hugged me. "I'm sorry" she whispered. She then stepped back but before leaving me, she kissed my forehead. She stopped at my door and said good night then shut the door. I had sat down on my window seat again, thinking.

I picked up my journal book and opened it. I didn't use it for writing, I used it for drawing. I drew anything, but I mainly drew vampires. I was sorta obsessed with them. I wished I could meet just one.