Bullied

Some days later, I wandered our forest, it seemed like it helped me forget little things. "Hey you" I noticed that voice. I turned to see Lucas hanging from a tree branch. "Hey" I said. Lucas dropped down right next to me.

"What to know something ?" he asked. "What ?" I asked him. "I love you and it's killing me" he said. I nearly gasped. "Your serious ?" I asked shocked. "I'm always serious" he said. It seemed every time our eyes meet this feeling inside me is almost more than I can take.

"Lucas can I tell you something ?" I asked him. "Yes you can" he said. "I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreak's, my regrets, everything. And when we're together, my past seems worth it".

"Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never had met you" I told him. It felt like tears were going to start dropping down my cheeks telling him that. "Zoey...I choose you, and I'll choose you over and over, and over.

Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat, I'll keep choosing you" Lucas said. Now I wanted to cry. Lucas was there for me no matter what. "To me... you are perfect" he added. I hugged him, I wanted to cry my eyes out but didn't.

He did love me. 

"Lucas... but how would we be together?" I asked backing away. "What do you mean ?" he asked. "Your a vampire and I'm well... a human" I told him. "Yes, that is about right" he said. "Has there ever been a vampire in love with a human ?" I asked him. "Well... no never" he said.

"Well... I think there was a book I do believe... I'm not sure what it was" Lucas said. "Um... Lucas, that would be Twilight, and that's not real, someone wrote it" I told him.  "Oh, not that I ever read it really" he said. "Mm hmm yeah" I said. 

Some time later, I went back to my house and had lunch. I had a tuna sand which and had a root beer which filled me up quick. "Hey can you help me with something ?" my dad asked me peeking around the door. "Yeah sure dad" I said then followed him.

I wondered what he needed help with. We went up stairs, we came to the movie room. "So what are we going to do ?" I asked. "We are going to put up this new TV" he said. "What new TV ?" I asked surprised. "That one" he pointed.

On the floor was a brand new TV about a 70 inch's. "Wow dad, when did you buy a new TV ?" I asked. "A week ago, just haven't put it up yet" he told me. "Is something wrong with the other TV ?" I asked him. "Yeah, a wire in the back was chewed" he said.

"What ?" I asked.  "Yeah I saw it, and thought that maybe miss Lulu chewed it" dad said. Speaking of miss lulu she just had walked in. "Speaking of the little devil, here's she is dad" I said.  Lulu was a maltipoo, you'd think she seemed like the cute and innocent type but no.

She loved terrorizing anything, and along with our dog Pudge, he was a chocolate lab. Pudge was almost the opposite, he loved chasing the squirrels and running after birds. Pudge also loved going through the trash too, like one day I found him with a soda box on his head.

I nearly laughed my head off. I had taken a picture of him with my phone and showed everyone. It was quite hilarious, I printed it up and hung it on my bulletin board. Still these days I still laugh at it.

Pudge also came in the room, both Pudge and Lulu sat on the couch and stared at dad and I trying to connect the new TV. It nearly took us an hour to set it up. "Thanks hun" dad said. "No problem dad" I said.

I leaned against the door frame examining it, "Looks more better than the other one" I told him. "Sure does" he said. "Lulu no !" dad yelled at her. Looks like Lulu wanted to jump into the box. She was a handle, but we did love her.

The next day was school again. I tried hard to avoid Jessica and Tessa, but couldn't. Seemed like today they were on a roll. Jessica began pushing my buttons, she was teasing some other girls. I so wanted to teach her a lesson.

Her bulling was annoying, nearly after lunch I was on the monkey bars. She came over, "Isn't it the pitiful girl" she said. "Shut up Jessica !" I said. Why did I do that ? I thought she'd pull me down and hit me for doing that.

But she just stood there in front of me pissed. "Yeah, well...you're worthless, a loser, stupid and your ugly" she said to me. I pushed myself off the bars and pushed pass her and ran off. She made me so mad, I ran all the way over to the other side of school.

I pressed my back against the fence, I felt alone again, depressed, sad, and really felt like I wanted to kill myself. Was that my ticket ? After the school bell rang I ran out. I decided to walk home, but didn't realize that Jessica and Tessa followed.

I thought they had gotten on the bus, I kept glancing over my shoulder keeping an eye on them. Tessa was on her cell, while Jessica's face seemed filled with anger. Why me ? Why now ?  I stopped and turned around.

"What do you want now Jessica ?" I asked her. "What else... to annoy you" she said. "Hey watch it" Jessica snapped at Tessa as she bumped into her back. "Sorry Jess" Tessa said puting her cell into her pocket.

"Oh hey... Zoey is here" Tessa said noticing. "Well no duh Tessa" Jessica told her. Tessa was a bit dumb at times. If Tessa wasn't friends with Jessica she wouldn't be so dumb and maybe a little more smart and would have more better friends than Jessica.

How did they pair up anyhow ? "What shall we do to you ?" Jessica said thinking. She then swipped at my backpack and made it drop. All my books fell out, I thought I had zipped it up before leaving school.

I began picking them up, Jessica began laughing. Her laugh was so annoying, it was brittle and humorless. "Now that was hilarious" Tessa said. "Why can't you leave me alone ?" I asked. "It's our duty to annoy you dork" Jessica exclaimed.

"No, you think your just above others, you never think before acting" I told her. She slapped me, I so wanted to slap her back. "Hit her again" Tessa said. "You do, I'll kick, scream and bite you, or maybe just scratch your eyes out" I told them.

Just then Jessica shoved me to the ground. My back hit the cold hard pavement I let out a whoosh of air afterwards, at first I felt nothing, but pain began throbbing, the impact didn't hit me until the pain started.

My brain didn't register fast to the pain but afterward it did. Jessica stood above me, I pushed myself up with my elbows and finally stood up. Was Jessica going to start pushing. "I'm done with you, your bullying stops now" I told her.

"Yeah, and if doesn't what are you going to do ?" she asked getting into my face. "I... I'll..." I began said. "Yeah what ?" she asked more mad. I turned on my heels and ran off. I didn't go home, or to the forest. I ran all the way over to the ocean.

I dropped my backpack and threw my self onto the sand. It was warm once I touched it. But yet silky and ran through my fingers. The sun felt nice, but I felt like I was in a depression cloud. I sat myself up using my elbows, glaring out at the waves.

The soothing sounds of the waves were relaxing. In the distance you can hear a foghorn, the sand as it muffles the sound of your footsteps. Above all you hear the constant crash of water on water, water on rock, water on sand.

You can hear people splashing, seagulls calling, boats zooming off into the horizon. But I for sure wasn't here for enjoyment. I glared over at some rocks, they were quite tall, I finally got up and grabbed my backpack and trailed a path.

It took me to the top of the cliff above the beach. I stood near the edge of the cilff, thoughts scrambled my brain for answers. Not one was an answer. Tears slowly cascade down my cheeks, I was unable to hold back them as they fell silently down both cheeks.

 It's time to say goodbye