School

The next morning, my alarm clock did not wake me up, that I nearly missed the bus. I quickly pulled on jeans that were faded, then a tank then my favorite jean jacket, I grabbed my backpack quickly and shoved my lunch money into my pocket and ran out of my room.

I quickly ran down the stairs and ran into the kitchen "hey what's the rush ?" dad asked buttering his toast. "School !" I said taking his toast and ran out the door. I sat down on a seat next to some random girl.

"Hi I'm Sadie Collins" she said. "Hi" I said back. "Are you related to a Ben Collins ?" I asked turning back to her. "Yeah, that's my brother" Sadie said. "So you know my brother ?" Saide asked. "Sorta, he's my sister's boyfriend" I told her.

"Oh, so your Megan's sister then" Sadie said. "Yeah, I'm Zoey" I said. "Awe what a cute name, how do you spell it ?" Sadie asked. "Thanks I guess, it's z.o.e.y" I told her. "Oh wow !" she said. This Sadie Collins had long wavy brown hair like mine, but brown eyes.

Sadie was wearing a large knit grey sweater over shorts. She was pretty and skinny. I glanced back and saw the boys playing around with their guy friends. I saw Megan sitting with Ben, she had her legs crossing ontop of his legs and of course she was playing with her cell phone.

Boy did I miss my cell. After getting to school, everyone bolted out of the bus. I stepped down off the bus, "hey you like want to hang out at lunch or p.e ?" Sadie said walking up behind me. "Um..." I could only say really.

Just then the bell rang and everyone ran inside and got into class. My first class was math. I was okay in it, knowing I got A's. I was working away when I needed to grab my extra eraser. I opened my mesh bag and grabbed it.

But when I glanced back up, I saw him. It was that handsome man again. I stared at him, he was sitting on Miss. Sandy's desk. He smiled at me. I ignored him and went back to my paper. But then he was sitting next to me, still smiling away.

I glanced over at him still trying to ignore him, but his smile was distracting me. I couldn't now finish. "Stop smiling" I muttered under my breath. "Why ? Am I distracting you ?" he asked. "Yes" I muttered again.

I began finishing my math, right before the bell rang I finished it. Shesh, did he really have to bother me then ? After bringing up the math paper I glanced back but he was gone. I then walked out of the class room and nearly bumped into Sadie.

"Hey I was waiting for you" she said following me to my locker. "Why would you wait for me ?" I asked her as I unlocked my locker. "So we can hang remember ?" Sadie told me. "Oh, well...I can't hang out with you" I said. Sadie began talking, but I then noticed him again.

He was standing next to Sadie with his hands resting on his hips. "Earth to Zoey !" Sadie said getting my attention. "What ?" I asked not paying attention. "What are you looking at ?" she asked turning around to see.

"Nothing" I said then walked away. "But what where you looking at ? You were like looking past me" Sadie asked still following me. "Awe... Zoey's got a friend " Jimmy said turning around. He was hanging with my other brothers and some other guys.

"Shut up Jimmy" I told him. "Zoey's got a friend, Zoey's got a friend !" Jimmy chanted.

Oh... I hated him.

I ran off and ran into the girls bathroom. Glad there was no one in here. I slid down the wall and brought my knees up to my chest. I felt like crying. "Brothers ! That's why I don't have any" he said. I popped my head up from resting it on my knees.

"Not you again !" I cried. "Well I'm sorry I keep popping up like this" he said. "Why are you following me everywhere ?" I asked standing up and going over to the sink. "Are you a real person ?" I asked poking him.