The Dream

Later on I finally got into bed. I snuggled down into my soft warm bed and instantly fell asleep. That's when the dream began. I was in the middle of the forest. Just staring around, the air smelled of pine and freshness.

Just then something past me so quick, that I raised my arms up and in my hands was a gun. I squinted and fired the gun. I lowered the gun and began running. Passing large pine trees, I jumped over a fallen tree and came to what I shot at.

I bent down to see, a body. I turned it over and realized I shot a handsome man. "What did I do ?" I said to my self. I dropped the gun and got onto my knees and pressed my ear onto his shirt above his heart. No heart beat. I then pressed a finger to his neck.

Ice cold. 

No pulse, nothing. After backing up I then noticed something poking out of his mouth. I close to his face, I slowly began reaching a finger towards his mouth. As I leaned in, and tilted my head to the side and looked closely at it.

Pointy teeth.

Why would this handsome man have pointy teeth ? I wanted to look closer. Not noticing anything, his eyes shot open. He glanced down at me, with me not paying attention like always. Without reacting fast, I felt his hands quickly grab my shoulders and his teeth piercing into my neck.

I began trying to escape from his grip, but couldn't. Suddenly without realizing he had me on the forest floor and was ontop of me. I screamed for help, but should have know no one would be able to hear me.

His teeth sunk into my flesh, I felt blood dripping down the side of my neck. I tried again to get him off. Finally after he backed away, standing over me. I hoisted myself up and tried running away. But everything was beginning to spin.

The trees swayed in the wind, the wind blowing my hair in my face, making it hard to see. I then fell to the ground, I gripped the wet grass into my hands. Suddenly I saw bare feet in front of me. I arose half way, but it was a beautiful woman.

She had beautiful wavy hair, piercing eyes, and a distracting cleavage. The way her eyes almost glow were creepy, there was a hint of blood at the corner of her chin which made me uneasy... and her distracting breasts showed from her dress.

"Who...who are you ?" I stammered. "Mina" she told me. Just then the handsome man walked up. "You didn't get far I see" he said. "She smells fresh Lucas" Mina said turning to him. "I already bit her" he said.

"What ? why did you have to go and do that ?" Mina said upset. "She shot me" he said staring at me. His eyes were piercing gold. I could stop staring, just then they both looked down at me, I wondered why they were staring at me creepily ? Suddenly they attacked.

I awoke drenched in sweat, I stared around my room. Woe I thought, what a crazy dream ! As I ajusted myself back down onto my pillow, I turned on my side and my face nearly close to his, I bolted up from my bed.

"How ?" I  asked terrified. "It's just a dream Zoey, its just a dream" I said to myself. It was that handsome man again. He silently stepped foreward towards me I tried backing away, but I felt my back hit the door.

I was trapped. 

"Leave me alone !" I yelled at him. I dropped down onto my hind legs, and covered my head. Just then the door opened. "What the ?" I heard a voice siad. It was dad, he came in and bent down in front of me.

"Hey, your dreaming Zoey" he said rubbing my arms. I raised my head up, and looked around "dad..." I said.  He began to help me up, "but where is he ?" I asked. "Where's who ?" dad asked me. "That man" I said.

"Zoey it's just a dream, now come on back to bed" he said walking me back to my bed, I sat down at the edge of the bed. "Try sleeping okay" dad said then finally left me, that's when I began seeing his face everywhere.