Vampire stories

"Oh" I only said. "So I assume you know what we are ?" he asked. "Vampires" I said. "Do you eat humans or suck their blood ?" I asked. "We are vegetarians, we do not suck or eat humans" Count Lucian told me. "That's good" I said.

"But... there are times when we can drink human blood" he told me. "Oh" I said. "So...how did you become a...vampire ?" I asked. Count Lucian didn't get mad on what I asked.

The others stared at me, like why in the hell are you asking him that. It didn't bother him once. I turned back to him, "It started back in the old days around 1660" he began. I listened to his story. "I worked for my father, but I was very energetic back then" he said.

"Later in 1770 I married and my wife bore a daughter, we all lived a happy life, til, the very first vampire crossed paths with me. He bit me, I was reborn, I watched in agony as he killed my wife and child in front of me. I couldn't do anything but watch." Lucian told.

"Then the hunger of blood came, I lurked around searching for fresh blood, seemed every time someone had a cut or a injuring, I loved the smell, that smell is very intoxicating and the smell will never go away...ever" he said in a creepy way. 

"That must stink, do you regret in becoming one ?" I asked. "I do not, many of the others have their stories in becoming one" he said. I turned to Lucas, "What's your story ?" I asked. "You want to hear mine ? Are you sure?" he asked unaware of what I just asked. "Yeah" I said.

"Well...it started when I was thirteen, I had seven brothers, and they picked on me so much, that I decided to run away, well I traveled the world, by seventeen I was searching for work, I got one" he said.

"After hearing some news about some people crossing the boarder in Mexico, back then it was illegal to cross without papers, and I was one, so I ran again. After coming to London, I ran into some trouble, then meeting Alexander he let me stay with him" Lucas told me.

"I never knew then vampires existed then, Alexander was one, it was during the night, Alexander woke me and told me we were going to have some fun, but we never did" Lucas said. "What happened ?" I asked.

"He found two girls and decided to have fun with them, they ran, but he cornered them and I heard screaming, after running to help the two girls, I saw him attacking them." he said.

"Once Alexander saw me watching, I knew something horrible was going to happen, we argued, fought, then he pinned me, he told me to never tell anyone what he did, he then had beat me up in the street, I came too and found myself in a hospital" Lucas told me.

"I then saw Alexander in my room, he seemed really mad, that he then bit me, I remember it was slow taking, I was sick, tired and extremely pale, then coming to the end, I was a vampire, I had a strong lust for blood, and couldn't controll it, I feed on so many women, I felt pity for myself, I constantly tried killing myself, but couldn't" Lucas said.

I felt sorrow for him.

It seemed like his story was sad for words.

Sorrow drips into your heart through a pinhole, when that feeling when you're not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty. I wanted to hug him, I wanted to cry for Luacs, hearing his sad story of becoming a vampire was hard.

"Are you crying ?" Mina asked. I wiped my eyes with my sleeve, "What no " I said trying to pretend. Mina stared at me, "I'm fine Mina" I told her. I then glanced down at my watch," Oh gosh, I really got to go" I said. Lucas glared down a my watch.

"Dad told me to not stay out to late" I told him. "Alright" he said then grabbed my hand, I pulled my hand quickly, "hold on" I said. I turned back to the others, "It was really nice meeting you all, and hope to see you again" I told them.

Count Lucian walked up to me. "We shall see you again, we might need you help" he said. I then hugged him, I heard some gasps from the others. I backed away, "Bye" I said. Damian and Sander watched me leave.

I felt like they hated me. But why ?

Lucas grabbed my hand again, "ready ?" he asked turning to me. "Ready" I said. "Hang on !" he said. He began running, suddenly in a blink of an eye, we were back at my house. We stood on the lawn behind the house.

"Well Zoey" he said taking little steps backwards. I licked my lips, since they were dry. "Do you have to go back ?" I asked. "Yes, it's my night to keep watch" he said. "Keep watch for what ?" I asked. "Him" he said reversing his steps towards me.

"Him who ?" I asked wanting to know. "Helsing, the vampire hunter" he told me. "What does he look like ? just in case if I...run into him" I asked. "Okay, well" he said then began thinking. "Well... Van Helsing sorta wear's all black clothing that's leather, you'd really notice him" Lucas said.

"He's described tall, dark, mysterious, evil, and cold hearted" Lucas said. "Why all those ?" I asked. Suddenly Lucas went from just a foot away from me, to right in my face. "Because he is" his voice changed then. "Does he have some background about him ?" I asked.

"Are you sure about this ?" Lucas asked me. "Yes, I'd like to know about him, this Van Helsing" I told him. "Okay, well, it started in the 1770's, the very first vampire, the Lord of the immortals was ruthless and hated humans for killing their kind" he said.

"Back then, Van Helsing had a wife and three daughters, the Lord of the immortals was full of hatred and violence against him for killing his own vampires" he told me. "Well, Helsing and the Lord fought, the Lord of immortals wanted him dead, but never got what he deserved" he stopped.

"Later Helsing was framed for murder, the town's people wanted him to hang him, Helsing got away with his family, but was found, the Lord of the immortals was raged in anger, that he had Helsing watch the death of his family, Helsing was mad about it, he vowed to get revenge back on every single vampire" Lucas said.

"Did he get his revenge ?" I asked. "He still hunting us, that's why he is here. Helsing won't stop till the last vampire stands, he kills for revenge and sport" Lucas said. I smiled, but realized that I was staring.

I was staring into his golden eyes for some time, Lucas stared back. "I've never noticed you have such really beautiful blue eyes" he said intriguing. I tried steading my breath, he was still close. My eyes lowered down to his lips, they were a perfect shape.

I glanced back up at his eyes.

"Have you ever kissed somebody ?" he asked. "What ?" I asked with a half smile. "Have you ever been  kissed ?" he asked again. I bit my lower lip, "no" I said. My breath was unsteady now, I wasn't sure how my heart pounded so fast in my life, it nearly skipped a beat.

"What are you doing ?" I asked. "Hold still" Lucas said then began leaning in towards me. I wanted to know everything about Lucas standing in front of me, more then anything, I did want to feel his lips on mine.

Just as the longing became unbearable, Lucas' lips met mine. The warmth of his mouth sent a current running through my body. I threw my arms around his neck as I lost herself, it was breathtaking and he had soft lips.

And just like that the kiss was over.

I then suddenly became aware of my surroundings. "Uh... I have to go" I said stepping back to create space between me and Lucas. "It's late" I said then ran off. I turned on her heels and practically sprinted to the house.

I couldn't believe he actually kissed me !

I entered the house, and sliently closed the front door and tip toed to my room. Getting to my room, I  silently closed my door. I pressed my back to the door, did that just happened to me ? Wow!