19-HOT DYLAN

(A/N I put in Annabelle's POV!!!! Remember, she is thirteen. Even though I maybe forgot myself once or twice, she is really going to grow up in the next few chapters.)

Annabelle's POV

"I need to talk to you about that boy..." Oh no, is she going to give me a lecture about dating?

Wait, but I already had the whole speech about my period so...

Oh god...

"It's okay. I don't like him" I interrupted her, not wanting to hear anything she said. I still smiled though.

It hurt to hear myself say the words though. He did look kinda cute.

But boys are annoying.

But.

But.

Arrggh!

For some reason Perri looked at me with pity on her face after I said that. I didn't want her to feel bad, back at the orphanage I never got her pity.

I just grinned even wider.

Ow. My cheeks hurt

"Mates for werewolves are the people your destined to be with and live the rest of your life with." she said all in one breath.

I nearly frowned.

Nearly.

My lips pursed together, but in my defense, it was still smiling.

A soul mate?

There was a very long pause. My brain was freaking out.

"Is Mark?" I asked, not wanting to say the word out loud.

HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED

"Yes, Mark and me are mates." she said, a grin playing on her lips.

OH NO

THE NAME IS TABOO!!! THEY'LL FIND US

"Who said this to you Belle?" she asked me, and I felt like I was being babied.

She's only like, 4 years older than me.

A bit of overlap.

Oh yes, I must answer her question.

HOT DYLAN

"Dylan Mitchell." I said, playing with my fingers and letting my smile fall.

"What did you say to him?" she asked nervously.

Well....

'Mate." he whispered, and stared into my eyes. I was filled with confusion.

'Ooo, you picked a hot one Dylan.' one of his friends whispered. My smile fell, and I frowned.

'Mine!' he yelled at the boy, and grabbed my wrist tightly. I finally spoke up.

'Let go of me you creep!' I yelled, and he let go quickly, staring into my eyes sadly.

I smiled and ran out of there. Those dudes were crazy.

"You should go back and tell them your sorry. About how you didn't know about mates." she said in a quiet voice, and I nodded while smiling.

That Dylan is very unlucky that I'm his mate, because I was going to force him into all of my fandoms.

I made a mental list
-Harry Potter
-Twilight
-The Fault In Our Stars
-Hunger Games
-Harry Potter

He'd better like books...

Oh, and Avengers.

Mwah ha ha.