21-More Reading

(A funny chapter for ya'll)

Annabelle's POV

I walk up to Dylan, fumbling with my fingers and staring at the ground. I can feel his gaze on me, but wouldn't dare look up.

"I'm sorry I was so rude to you. I didn't know about mates at all." I say quietly. Then I look up into his eyes. He doesn't seem mad. Good sign.

"Are you going to reject me?" he asks sadly. My smile melts away at that.

"No. But I'm thirteen. Just friends." I state, while plotting a way to get him to read books. Doesn't seem like the reading type.

"For now" he whispered, but I heard it. My cheeks turned red and I roll my eyes.

"I'm Annabelle" I say, and smile again. Pretending I didn't hear him. At that he grinned.

"I'm Dylan" and he pulled me into one of those, man hug thingy's. I smiled and pulled out.

He's so hot

Crush thoughts...

"Your going to read Harry Potter now!" I almost yell, and tug the back of his shirt over to a couch. Then I sit him down and pull out my new kindle, which is stocked with all of the Harry Potter books.

"Read up!" I say handing it to him.

He just stares at me, not blinking.

"Read it now!!! You can probably get through all seven books today if you hurry!" I exclaim, before patting his back.

Then I sit on the couch next to him.

"Uh. I don't read." he says bluntly, and I gasp.

(A/N I almost cried right there. Did you??)

"I'M YOUR MATE AND YOUR READING THAT BOOK OR I'LL REJECT YOU" I calmly whispered in his ear. He shivered, and I did a mental happy dance.

I can threaten him!

Yay!

He clicked a few buttons and opened up the book. I sat next to him, reading over his shoulder.

After twenty minutes he looked over to me and grinned "I need to use the bathroom."

I'll give him 5 minutes.

Then he must come back and see the part when Hagrid comes. It's soon!!!

~~~~~

5 minutes later and he's not back. I stalk around the door to the bathroom before it opens.

Dylan...

He walks out and then walks back to the couch and putting the kindle to the side.

"20 Questions. Clean edition." he says, and I nod. I'm bad with awkward questions. And I'm thirteen.

"Full name?"

"Annabelle Lavender Clair"

"Birthday?"

"July 9th"

"Favorite color?"

"Lavender"

"Tell me about your family..." he says casually. I swallow loudly.

My mom was one of those pregnant teens. She put me up for adoption. No one wanted me so I lived in an orphanage my whole life with people torturing me. Until now.

My grin faltered. "My mom sent me to an orphanage. Perri got me out." I say, skimming over the details.

"Oh." he said quietly.

"MORE READING!" I shout.