22-Vampires

Perri's POV

It's been 2 weeks.

2 weeks

They're coming today.

Katrina and I made up, I learned to control my immortal powers, they're bringing vampires with them, I'm scared.

Vampires

Mark grabs my waist and kisses my forehead. Then he notices my black eyes.

"Try not to kill anyone." he whispers, and I chuckle.

"Not yet" someone else adds, and looks out to the empty field. Mark heads off to shift into his wolf and I stare off into the emptiness.

Vampires

I hear footsteps and find Mark's wolf staring up at me. I gasp calmly, and he stands right in front of me. I let my eyes turn black.

'Crack' I spin around and see a vampire right in front of my face. I blink and then she's dead.

Mark looks up at me, and I look down at the body.

I hear more footsteps heading in my direction. I spin around.

"Annabelle! Get inside now!" I shout. She nods, and then walks towards the house.

I hear a howl. Annabelle freezes and turns around.

Dylan's wolf was lying on the floor limb. He wasn't dead. But a rogue was attacking him. He could be dead any minute now.

My eyes turn black and then the rogue's dead.

I turn back around to find Annabelle staring at me, a worried expression on her face.

"He'll be okay. Now get in the house." I say calmly, even though I'm freaking out inside.

Annabelle nods and runs towards the house and through the doors. I turn back around to face the fight that's erupting around me.

Mark.

I run over to him and his opponent and let my eyes turn black. A large amount of energy gathers inside of me and I release it in the rogue's direction. He drops on the floor and Mark looks up at me, wondering if I'm going to break. Not yet.

I've only killed three so far.

All around me, a fight is breaking out. All of those rogues and vampires intend to kill me. I will not stand for that.

I feel inside of my stomach and feel a surge of energy inside of me. I had never done it before in practice, but I was trying to knock everyone back. I release all of my energy and an energy shield comes out, knocking back everyone. It leaves me weak, with no energy.

My eyelids slide closed and I fall to the floor. I know I'm only passing out, but I'll be vulnerable in this state. I worry that someone might kidnap and put me in captivity.

I know there is nothing to do to stay awake, so I let it overcome me.