Annabelle

(Most of you asked what happened to Annabelle. So I decided to include this for you to understand)

Dear Diary,

I've decided to scribe what happened in order to forgive myself. Last night they found pictures of me and declined my application to college. I went out to the local pub to drink so that I could forget what happened. My job, and practically my whole life, is over. I think I might've gone a tad bit too far with the alcohol. The last thing that I remember from that night is a man introducing himself, and the next day I woke up in an empty hotel room.

God please forgive my sins.

Dear Diary,

I thought that my life was over before everything happened. When I failed a test at school, when my parents divorced. And even after college went down the drain, I still had it good. I got drunk and now all the damage that has been done isn't just my job. Now I can't pay my rent. No one will hire a drunk. And that's not the beginning of it.

I'm pregnant.

God please forgive my sins.

Dear Diary,

My daughter is to be born in a few months. I don't know what I can do for her. I don't know how to support her. The doctors say that I have to give her up for adoption, because I don't have enough money to support her. But I can't give her up. I'll find a way. Even if my life sucks, her life won't.

God please forgive my sins. Why do I even write this. If god was real, he'd have given me a life worth living. God wouldn't curse my child to such a life, would he?

Dear Diary,

I found a man. We are going to get married next week. My daughter is our daughter now. I finally found a way to support her. To be happy. I am glad that god has forgiven my sins. That he has finally given us a miracle. I am marrying Jaxon Woods. He is amazing. He loves me and my daughter, Annabelle. He is so wonderful.

Thank you god.

Woodword Police Department.

Jaxon Woods, Charged with First Degree Murder.

Victim: Rose Woods, Wife.

Details: Inside estate, 2364 Elmer Dr., Handgun

Witnesses: Annabelle Woods, 8 years old daughter

This case is closed. Jaxon Woods has been moved to Anderson Prison serving a life sentence without parole. Annabelle Woods has been moved to Mount Ellis Orphanage for girls. All previous notes written by victim Rose Woods are stapled above.