20-Pain Can Bring Strength

(A/N Who wants Annabelle to be the main character of the sequel?? But we're back to Periwinkle's POV)

Perri's POV

I go back to my bedroom and sit down on my bed, willing myself to find my 'immortal power' or whatever.

I am just sitting on the bed staring at the pencil on the floor when Mark walks in and hugs me from behind.

I gasped and kicked him in a very sensitive place.

He groaned and stood there staring at me. I made a nervous smile.

"Sorry.." I barely whispered. He composed himself and then shook his head.

"Do you hate me that much?" he asked, looking serious.

"Don't scare me." I said, all emotion taken from my face as well. Then I began walking out of the room. Before he grabbed my waist and turned me around so I was facing him. Then I pulled my lips to his.

Then I turned around and walked out of the door. I heard Mark growl from behind those doors.

I ran into Annabelle.

"Help me" she whispered, and I shook my head.

"You need to find Dylan and tell him your sorry." I said again.

"No, It's not that. I don't think I'm ready for a boyfriend." she said slightly quieter. I understood her, she was only 13. Soon to turn 14.

"Just tell him you want to be friends for now" I told her, even though I knew that wouldn't be the case. She'd want to date him. Just like it had been for me and Mark. Even though I friend zoned him.

'They're coming in two weeks' It repeated again in my head. I turned my heel and ran outside, knowing a perfect way to practice.

~~~~~~ (Time Skip)

I stood staring at a tree, and thought over everything.

The orphanage, the beatings, the rogue, and the rest of my horrible childhood. I let all of the emotion run out. My screams. My pain.

But if I was an immortal, how did I feel the pain.

Maybe I didn't know what pain was....

I opened my eyes and felt them turning a darker blue then ever before. I felt the strength. My breathing stopped. I closed my eyes again and willed them to turn back to the light baby blue they were before.

At least now I knew what could trigger my powers.

Only pain can bring me strength.

(A/N That is my own quote!!!)