Chapter Eight

Uploaded on 08-09-2015

Edited 01/01/18

This chapter has explicit scenes

I sat down in my usual seat next to Tiffany. Plucking a menu from the middle of the table to by some time before the usual gossip hunger.

"He said my name!" I heard Tiffany gush. "He said my NAME!"

"Who?" Louise asked folding away her IPad.

"Is this some sort of sex game?" Chardonnay asked. "I always make sure they know my name." She chuckled. "Not that I always know theirs."

"Isn't there a day we don't talk about sex?" Louise's voice sounded fed up with the whole conversation.

"The twins." Tiffany virtually vibrated with excitement her brown hair falling from her bun. "Marcus said 'Hi Tiff!' in that strong voice of his."

That is the only strong thing about him. I thought to myself.

Louise's red eyebrows rose into her bangs. "Why would Marcus address you directly. They barely notice anyone."

"Wait!" Chardonnay held up a finger. "How would they even know your name?"

Tiffany shrugged. "I don't know and I don't care. Marcus said my name. He noticed me." She lowered her voice putting her face forward as if telling a secret. "I bet he wants me. This is how it starts. They say hello. Then accidentally meet you. Next thing you know your knickers are gone."

I squeezed my legs together remembering that I wasn't wearing any knickers. Gone commando to lunch.

Louise and Chardonnay looked at each other with shock then burst out laughing.

"It was Max, not Marcus," I said quietly putting the menu back on the table.

The three girls looked at me blankly.

"It was Max that told you hello," I explained to their nods.

"I don't know how you tell them apart." Louise leaned back in her chair looking impeccable in a dark red suit that matches her hair. Her glasses were set on top of her head like one would do with sunglasses. "Whenever I'm in an HR meeting and they are there I just refer to them by their surnames. One time my boss called them by the wrong names. Just to see them turn that icy blue stare at him had me almost wet myself." She held up her forefinger to her left where Chardonnay was sitting. "And No Chard it was not in pleasure."

Chardonnay rolled her eyes. "I wasn't gonna say that." She waved the waiter over. "I was going to say..." She paused as we all put in our orders. "Say that I know how to tell them apart. One is taller than the other one."

"Really?" Tiff asked.

I shook my head. "They are both the same size. I don't know how you get them confused. They really don't look the same."

"How?" Chardonnay folded her arms. "How don't they look identical."

"Well, Marcus eyes are darker than Max. They way they walk is different. Erm... they just are. I just look at them and know who they are. I can't explain it. You people look for similarities when I can see the difference." I bit down on my lip. They sure do kiss differently. Marcus was more demanding. More firmer with his tongue. Whilst Max was......

"That doesn't matter now anyway." Tiffany waved her hand in the air so we all had our attention to her. "Max or Marcus. Whoever greeted me as we were leaving some blonde came rushing past me to launch herself at him. Bet you fifty bucks Natasha seat going to have some wet marks on it when she gets back."