Chapter 19

Uploaded on 28/11/2015 

Edited 01/01/18

All my thoughts are with the ones in Paris. As you know this chapter was coming before the terror attacks. I was going to ignore it and not put it in but that somehow would be ignoring what happened in Paris so I am going to incorporate it into the story. #prayforparis

Chapter 19

Paris was beautiful, there was a limo waiting for us as soon as we stepped off the private airfield. The twins were sat either side of me as usual, I leaned over Max lap to look out of the tinted window.

The city was mesmerizing. We touched down in the early hours of the morning the sun was beginning to rise shining light on the Eiffel tower. I saw people on bikes riding without a care in the world. This was the city of love. I felt myself get giddy with excitement.

"We shall be heading to the hotel first, so you can get some rest then on to the venue," Marcus told me rubbing my legs that was hanging off his lap.

I didn't take my eyes off the passing scene to respond to him. "I already slept on the plane. I don't want to sleep anymore. I want to see the city."

Max lifted his arms from underneath me to push me back off his lap so that I was sitting upright in my seat.

"That can be arranged. We shall drop our belongings at the hotel then go for lunch." Max stroked my cheek placing a strand of hair behind my ear.

I squeezed his arm feeling the muscle underneath flex to my touch. "Yes!" I squealed like a little girl stomping my feet up and down in glee. "I want to go to the tower."

Marcus let out a deep manly chuckle. "The tower is not open at this time."

I glared at him upset that he dashed my dreams so quickly. I stuck my tongue out at him like a fifth grader.

Marcus leaned in to capture my lips in a brutal brief kiss. It was over in a second. I placed two fingers on my lips still feeling the phantom pressure of his kiss. "What was that for?" My eyes were glazed over looking at him I was still getting used to the intimacy between me and the twins

Marcus lips slightly lifted up with half a smile, taking the serious edge off him. His eyes twinkled making him appear younger and carefree.

The car came to a standstill. The door on Max side opened. He got out of the car holding the door open for me to climb out. We were stood outside an old-style regent hotel with a doorman in uniform. Marcus walked around the car walking ahead of us. Max placed my hand on his elbow walking behind his brother.

The doorman greeted us with a smile opening the door. "Bonjour."

"Bonjour," I replied back with more of an accent.

"He can still tell your American," Max said from my side full on grinning at my fake French accent.

"I have you know that I passed French class." I raised my eyebrow feeling in high spirits.

"That was years ago." He commented coming to a stop behind Marcus as he spoke a to a lady at the desk. "I don't think you have practised it for years."

"Really?" Feeling brave I took a step in front of him tip toeing on my heels so I could feel his breath fanning my face. "voulez vous coucher Avec Moi? ce Soir?" I sang to him.

"Do you know what you have just asked me?" Max's hand came to grip my waist pushing me flush against his body I could feel his hard member poking at me through his trousers.

Our eyes connected, the blue heat that was blazing from him into me was incredible it went straight to my groin. I wanted him, I wanted them. Tonight in this city of love, I will make love to the twins.