Chapter 22

uploaded on 02-12-2015

Edited 01/01/18 

"I didn't do it!" Samantha screamed as she was led away to the waiting elevators.

"What did she do?" Chardonnay asked taking out her cell phone to take a picture of Sam

Louise leaned over to look at the image. "Are you going to upload that?"

"Sir," The man in the suit came over to speak to the twins. "Is there a place we can go to discuss?" He looked to my friends. "Matters."

Max took a hold of my arm as another uniform officer taped off Samantha apartment. "We can go to the penthouse. These ladies are able to get to their own flats by now."

Louise nodded. "Let's go to Tiffany apartment."

Tiffany quickly opened the door to shut it in the other girls face. "No one is allowed in my apartment. I haven't cleaned up." She shouted through the door.

Chardonnay shrugged her shoulders. "Come on Lou let's get going." Then walked to take the spare lifts pressing the up button.

The twins and I with the man in the suit rode in an empty lift to the Penthouse floor. Max lets us in after administering the code to enter. I immediately strode over to the couch sitting down whilst the twins stood with the man in the living area.

"What did you find Carson?" Marcus asked.

Carson opened up a black folder. "You were right to suspect her. We found tickets to show that she has been a certain place at the same time you were. We also found many self-made photographs of you and Miss Adams in her apartment."

Marcus crossed his arms using his right hand to hold his chin. "Did you find anything else? More substantial?"

Carson shook his head. "The police will do a more in-depth search. As she hasn't physically approached you. She may only be charged with stalking."

Max kicked the coffee table. "She called for Natasha death. All she might get is stalking."

"We can talk to the police to ask for a psychiatric assessment. She may need to go to a mental health unit instead." Carson gave Marcus a piece of paper. "She will be for arrangement in the morning."

"Thanks for your services." Marcus placed his hand out for Carson to shake.

Max did the same. "I am grateful that you found her this fast."

"Yes, sir." Carson gently tipped his head then headed to the door to leave.

Max came to sit down next to me, picking up my feet like he always does, to lay them on his lap. "Are you okay?" He asked stroking my knees underneath my skirt.

I shook my head. "I don't get it. Why would she stalk you?"

Max gave a sheepish smile. "Who could blame her?"

I picked up the cushion behind me to smack him on the head. "You know what I mean. She never appeared obsessed with you. She can't even tell you apart."

"Neither can our parents," Marcus added sitting beside me but my back was to him. He wrapped an arm around my waist holding me steady. "No one would truly know what goes on in her mind but her."

I kept thinking back to all the conversations that we had. Nothing out of the ordinary came to my mind she seemed so normal.

"Don't think too hard on this Natasha. We all were duped by her." Max soothed rubbing my knees causing me to squirm as he began to make his way higher up my leg.