Chapter 43

Uploaded on 29-01-16 meant to be uploaded on 30-01-2016 but cause you  guys requested it. Double upload today. So if your reading this as new upload for this date check the chapter before.

"Are you alright there Natasha?" Mum asked fluffing the pillows at the back of the sofa. "Do you want me to go and get you a drink?"

"I got some hot cinnamon milk here." Andrea came out the kitchen to place the glass down on the table in front of me along with a plate of milk chocolate chip cookies. "I was drinking this all the time I was pregnant with twins. Both times."

"Thanks." I gave her a small smile taking a sip of the hot milk to her eagerly looking at me. I had to force myself to swallow it down instead of spitting it out. I rather swallow the twins come that milk at the moment. "It taste wonderful." I lied.

She nudged my mother with her elbow. "See I told you that it would help settle her stomach."

Max kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks." He knew that I was only humouring his mother. Since I been discharged from the hospital this afternoon. The whole family has been pampering me. It was nice but I felt overwhelmed.

My dad and Paul glanced to the clock on the wall looking at the time. "Is it alright for us to put the game on?" Dad asked us.

My mum rolled her eyes. "Do you have to watch the football now?" She busied herself in the kitchen. "Natasha doesn't want to watch that sort of thing especially on her first day back out of the hospital." 

Dad got up from his seat ignoring my mother to flipped the channel on the big inch television. "My baby girl grow up. They know when its time to watch the football."

"I moved out and they are still here." Hanna grumbled walking to her bedroom.

I looked across the room to see the younger Sinclair twins staring at her. 

"Was she talking to me?" Dad pointed to his chest about to go after her. "She needs to learn some manners."

I grabbed his arm when he walked past me. "I don't think she was talking about you. Just give her some space."

"Natasha." Andrea called from the kitchen. "Tell your mother that you prefer my roast chicken tonight instead of shepherds pie."

Mum came to walk out the kitchen to stand infront of me with her apron on. A bowl of potatoes tucked under arms. "You always like my shepards pie. This is what helped me through with my pregnancy with Hanna."

"And look how wells she turned out to be." Andrea snorted from behind me.

"What did you say?" Mum questioned her best friend with a sharp look.

"I said she turned out to be a nice girl underneath all that goth-satan makeup." She smiled trying to make it sound like a compliment instead of the shade it was.

Mum grinned walking back to the kitchen. "At least I had girls. They always want their mums there for the birth of their children."

Andrea paled looked sadly at me then walked back to the kitchen.

"Mum that was uncalled for." I told her. "You guys need to stop fighting over me. It is not a competition."

Mum looked down at her hands. "I know. I go and say sorry."

I looked over at Max who phone bleeped. He texted away then got up to take a phone call. For some reason I always wondered who he was talking too.

I am starting to behave like a jealous wife. He hasn't given me reason to act that way. I should trust him.

Marcus squeeze my hand, his face taking an interest in the game.