Read For Reads- Part 3

1) When I first joined Wattpad, I went to the “Share Your Story” club and posted my story in some discussions that said they would read your story without you having to read theirs. 4 months later, I STILL don't have a read from any of those people!  I mean when people have discussions like that they will get 50 responses in a minute but still!

I was so fed up when it was about a month later and I actually went to those people’s pages and left a comment, as polite as I could…didn’t even get a reply.

2) When you read a person’s story and they don't read yours...WTF!? I took the time to read your story so it would nice for you to take the time to read mine! Even when I'm the one who creates the discussion the people don't return the favor.

I remember one time when I started a discussion and the title read, "Looking for something unique to read."  Now, yes, it did not say read for read in the title but it did say it in the description (this is just showing you how people don't look at the description). I had about 20 replies in 10 minutes (and more after that) and I did read them all but I was so overwhelmed to the point where I was crying (yes, a little over emotional, I know) and my head was killing me.  About an hour later, I hadn't gotten a read from any of those people! That pissed me off. Even though I wanted to explode and have a storm of cuss words in the message, I told them that it was a read for a read and I still only got less than half of them to read my story. This is why, when I make a read 4 read, I make sure that they read mine before I read theirs.

That's really the only thing I have to rant about and it seems that this is a real problem for everyone else, too.

I think I speak for all of those people who have gone through the same thing when I say: IF YOU MAKE A  PROMISE, KEEP YOUR PROMISE!

Okay, done. I feel so much better now…

Rant Courtesy of Ridelova101