My so-called "friends"

What type of friend gets mad at you for no flippin' reason? She doesn't tell me the reason but instead she tells everyone that it's because I pulled this prank on her. (all it said was "I see you" in the text)

Then she told everyone it was because I told her "secrets" What secrets?!?!?!!? I don't remember her EVER saying to keep something secret. Am I just not supposed to repeat everything she says? That's the thing too! Whatever her "secrets" were I only talked to my best friend Annie about --which just so happens to be her best friend too. So shouldn't Annie already have known?

You know what? I have been the greatest friend to her. I don't want to come out arrogant but I would just like to say, that I have tried the hardest with her. I  ALWAYS cheer her up about "not being fat"--I even punched some girl because she called her fat. And how do I get repaid? I get things thrown at me. Yup. The last week of school was the worst last week ever. That backstabbing "Friend" of mine hired her crush to throw things at me during art class. And to make everything worse OUR friends were totally kissing her butt because they thought I did something horrible to her and I didn't even know at the time what it was!

Also she hired my other best friend to tell her everything that I say about her. So one day while we are walking to lunch, my friend Maddie starts talking bad about her and saying that she calls me a slut and whore and all that (which I'm not! I haven't even had a bf because the guys at my school are perverted) So I say "Yeah __ is bipolar sometimes. One day she's my best friend and the next day she's pissed at me." Well guess what? She had yet ANOTHER reason to be mad at me.

In the end, it turns out the reason why she was mad at me was because her crush (yeah, the guy throwing stuff at me) wanted to ask me out.

Some friend right?

Rant Courtesy of OoX3lunaOoX3