Randomness- Part 4

Deathbecomesus aka Muse (Spoilers within Page of MMC; read at own RISK) >_O

Kk people here is the deal…before my rant begins; I have to make a few things clear:

1.)    I only have power to call deathbecomesus Muse; that is my nickname to him…if I catch anyone calling him Muse at any given time; ask my fellow fans who dared tried…they have stories to tell.

2.)    Nian is mine…from when Don’t Sleep was first born into Mark Me Crazy; Nian has been mine and always will be. New additions to my love list are Dian, Loki, and Angel…all which are in Mark Me Crazy. They are MINE. You can like them but no touchy touchy. Loki is in Muse’s second novel, the sequel to MMC: Fix Me Sane. Check them out if you dare to experience real life.

Here is my rant:

Smh. That’s what I first did when I saw the blue colored line of agony of the SYS club. I wrote a thread so I can do a few R4Rs’ but it turned out horrid. I got so many and the books weren’t even worth my time. I laid down specifications to my R4R criteria obviously ignored. Then here came this dude…who just copied and paste his link to my SEXY offer to read people novels. OMFG I was p*ssed. He didn’t even try to have a little chat before posting him icky link. He could have said, “Here is my novel…Hope you take a look…”etc. Something along those lines at least.

You all know this brah as my Muse XD. Yup he just pasted and left to God knows where. Smh. In my mind I was really interested in his title Don’t Sleep but was p*ssed that he just “Ctrl” C and “Ctrl” V…leaving me hanging. A nice “hope you enjoy” would have been nice too. Off I go read and OMFG HEAVEN ON PAPER; I have struck gold.

I instantly fell in love with him novel… Nian was just OMFG and Dian was a b*tch boy but improved in the second book Fix Me Sane.  Evian needed to DIE. Yoru is a little pr*ck. How dare he do those horrid things to Nian? I want to beat the sh*t out of him. OH!!! Ian’s fan is so f*cked up…Like damn. I want to hurt them all; except for Angel. Nikita was cool and all but after than pang of doubt she had with Nian; I lost all respect for her. (See MMC for further comments regarding this issue.) XD When he added Mischa to the novel XD HEAVEN. It spiced up the novel more.

If he added Jessica instead as Nian’s date…I don’t even want to get into what would have happened. Then there is Mischa’s sister MAYA OD. That was went I was so happy that Evian killed her. I respected Evian for that XD. Smh she was a little f*cking b*tch; she hurt Nian…GLAD SHE IS DEAD. Ohh but then Dark showed up (I refuse to call him King.) HE NEEDS TO DIE TOO. I won’t say much more about MMC or FMS; read it yourself if u really want to understand what I'm talking about.

OD When he uploads I get a swell of joy. I love his novel to DEATH. I don’t know if I loved any book as much as his. I am proud to say I gave him some title options to chose from and with some sexy ass covers to brag about XD. When he doesn’t upload…I just want to scream out and cuss at someone. I get P*SSED and worried about Nian. What Muse has in plan for each of his characters like Nian x3 and Mishca x3. At that time Dian could have died in my opinion. Dian’s friend Malikai to me seemed like a junky. But hey this is Muse’s novel so he can write whatever the hell he wants, as long as Nian isn’t hurt nor Mischa. But in his new book FMS; if he hurts Nian, Dian, Loki, Angel, Mischa…there will be more than a war going on it just the book.

XD I remember he told me that someone other than Nian would wake up with Mischa. I was P*SSED beyond the scope of what the word means. :O I refused to talk to him the whole day XD.

Plus he threatens me to write my shitty book Checkmate by “hurting Nian.” I promised him I would write but ppl come on. My stuff is sh*t compared to what he writes. I think he fell a lot when he was younger and lost some brain cells. My book is whack. His is my crack XD. I will admit it. I AM OBSESSED with MMC. I AM OBSESSED with FMS. They are my ultimate dope…I can’t make to one day without looking at.

When he ended MMC I was just depressed…I felt a bit of myself dissolve under the weight of knowing that MMC was over. It was a SEXY A*S BOOK XD. But Muse promised me with a new book going along with MMC. I WAS ECSTAIC. :O My eyes were glued to the minutes when it would be up. XD LOVE MMC AND FMS.

I wonder at times how Muse feels after the comments I leave him on his book. He says he likes them but there has to be more than like when it comes to my comments. For ex: When I read MMC…I feel a kaleidoscope of feelings…it's hard to even label it. Love, hate, rejection, guilt, resentment, pleasure, envy, respect…and so many more. His words stir bucket loads of emotions that I spill all over on my comments…Muse has a lot to take in and clean up :P

XD I want more room to comment but till then…I will have (as u see) posted several times on it. XD I threaten him to upload on his message board, chat…OD I LOVE IT :D

So to end my rant—it is was one; Muse is the BOMB XD His words are the very words I breathe…I hope to read more of his novel; once the series of the Ian Wars end. :’( A funeral will be made in its honor for being such a KICK ASS SEXY BOOK :D Plus I'm going to celebrate Nian’s and Dian’s and Loki’s birthday when it comes around :P

OCTOBER 31, 1996   My Nian’s, Dian’s, Loki’s BRITHDAY XD

IMMA HAVE A TOGA PARTY :P (yes I know…I am beyond obsessive.)

**Hopefully Muse and I will write a novel together sometime soon XD I would love his SWAG intertwine with my EPIC to get a DAMN GREAT ASS NOVEL XD.

MARK ME CRAZY x3

FIX ME SANE x3

Rant Courtesy of SilentBreath