Betrayal by the best.

You know that you have friends, and you think you have your best friend. But what happens when your so call 'best friend' betrays you? You lose that one person you considered your biological family member and lose the one person you could tell everything too. So here it goes...

Dear Juliya,

You were fake. The end. Your much less than the dirt that I walk on now. I don't like you now, or ever will in the future. You're made up of lies, and you make people hate you. You don't deserve anything that I've done for you. I would call/text you and you'd reply up until I'd ask you to hang out. When I decided that you were maybe just always busy I pushed that to the back of my mind. Now that I think of it, you were completely selfish the entire friendship, everything I once thought of you, was thrown right out the door. It sickens me really, how you could hurt someone so bad. You know we had more in common than you and your other 'best friend' or so I thought.

You both have something in common, you're both completely hurtful people and have no respect for anyone but yourself and one another. You know why you can't keep a boyfriend? Because you lied to you and him throughout that entire relationship. You know why you're losing friends? Because you choose one over the other even though you promised you could never. Another reason about that is because you could never open up your schedule for a little walk around the lake, nope. I hope you realize what you've lost and what you'll probably never find again. You hurt me more than words can say and now I can honestly say that you're one of the worst people I've ever encountered. Karma's going to get you, good luck.

Love, ((((Strikeout)))))

Alex.

Rant Courtesy of dinoxalex