The spammer, you know who you are

I just wanted to say, we have a spammer on our hands....and do you know what the crazy part is? IT'S NOT EVEN THEIR STORY! That's right, not theirs! It's one thing to say: "hey read this story it's super good!", under like the undiscovered gems or something. But when you're in the SYS club (which sucks badly by the way, but it feels like you're forced to use it) and you suddenly get this reply saying "read this story!" you're like "what the f%#k?!" And no, it's not just you, it's EVERYONE who posted something in that forum post. It's bad enough that I already said I'm willing to do this freakin read for a read shit, and now you want to spam me with a advertisement for someone's story? But here's the real killer part, it's already POPULAR! It's even more annoying when I hear from you MULTUPLE times! Effing spammer I hope you're reading this 'cause I want you to remember my username! Angel_Eyes24! DO NOT press reply under my messages ever again, or.....dude.....you're. Gonna. Get. Got! D:< (virtually!).

We all freaking know "The black rose killer" is a great story blah blah blah. But when I'm trying to get a f%#king comment on my f%#king story that's literally only five f%#king pages long so far, DO NOT come at me with a advertisement for a story that's already popular, and doesn't need my vote, MULTIPLE times! So get out of my face! And the next time you want to "help" someone out or whatever, do it in a less rude manner, because frankly I felt a little insulted. It's like you're saying: "I know you're busy trying to help out your stories that have like five comments so far, but here read this story with hundreds and hundreds of votes and comments! If you're lucky it'll inspire you." Like god! I'm pretty sure like half of those people you've harrassed has seen the story on the homepage!

So piss off spammer! Piss off! Love Angel_Eyes <3

Rant Courtesy of Angel_Eyes24