Randomness

Three things that really bug me.

1. Rude People

I can't say enough about how much I hate people who are rude for no reason. If we're walking into the same place, hold the door for me. That's all I'm saying! It'll only take a few seconds. It's really not that hard. Seeing me behind you and still letting the door slam in my face, is beyond annoying. All I can say is, really? Is that what this world has come to. It's not going to kill you hold the door open. It's not!

I also hate when people ignore you when they know you're talking to them. Ok, staring at the wall or the ceiling maybe fascinating to you, but if you could just pull yourself away for just a few minutes, and listen to what I have to say, I'd be truly happy. I hate it even more when your talking and you get the programmed responses, "yeah", "uh huh", "yup". I'm pretty sure everything that I had to say doesn't fit with one of those three. Or you know they're not listening and you say something that doesn't even fit in the conversation like, "yeah so did you hear that dogs are going to be the supreme overlords now," and you get "what did you say?"

So you'll listen if I'm talking nonsense but when I actually have something important to say, I get nothing. Then they turn around the next day and get angry with you for doing the same thing they did to you. If you listen to me, I'll listen to you.

2. Share Your Story Club

I have to go back to this again. I really hate it, the SYS club. I know it's the only way to get you'd story out there for people to see. This isn't a read 4 read rant. No! This about all those people who write, "no catch" in the title of their post. So you see it and think: ok, cool. I don't have to do a read for read, they'll read my story for free. Now a lot of people actually do what they say and read your story "for free" as they say, but there is a growing population on here thy does not. You'll click on the post and see, " I'll read you story, you don't have to read mine, but if you do, I'll read yours quicker." Seriously? You're basically saying you want a read for read. What really iritated me was when I saw this post:

**Whether or not you read mine, I'll still read yours, but if you read and comment on mine and my friends, I will DEFFINATELY vote and comment on yours :) maybe fan and add to my library if I really like it ;) thanks !**

I was like really, WTF! You're basically saying, "you can put your story on here if you want but we're probably not really going to read it. Not unless hell freezes over." So to ensure a read I have to not only read one story but two. This is the biggest catch, if ever I did see one.

Don't lie! Mean what you say. If you want people to read your story, just say so. Don't pretend you'll read their story and want nothing in return, when it's so obvious you do.

3. There's no title for this but as a female I really, really, really hate this. I cannot stress enough how frustrated this makes me. That would be the word "b**ch!

It's not a term of endearment. You should never let anyone call you that. Just the other day I overheard this Guy calling to this girl to come over to him. He's like, "hey b**tch, come here." Now, I can only speak for myself but I would not have went to him and if I did it would be to tell him off.

Did she, though? No! She giggled and ran to him. Seriously? That word is not cute, nor is it funny. I just hate that. I don't know any guys who would allow someone to call them that, without taking offense. So why are there some women who allows themselves to be called a B**ch. SMH. I just don't get it.

Rant Courtesy of Drakenthekraken