WP DVD Extras: Set tour of Rockwood hall

Video - found this while looking for the slave girl look: Reb ( just read the text).

Image inside Atria of Rockwood hall. A fine example of early NMO megalomanic style. Note slaves not allowed to use elevators. Any similarities to a building in Atlanta are purely coincidental

This isn't part of the book. It's an extra for our readers who want to know more about the world of the New Mechanical order-

WATTPAD DVD Extras.Set tour of Rockwood hall

"Hello I'm James, I play the hobo in the first chapter of I'm a cyborg's pet" said the old withered man looking out of the book.

"I am a #DEC the mysteriously strict slave in section 2 'him'.What are we doing today James " said #DEC smiling.

"well DEC today we are meeting writers RK Adams and Rebecca for a tour of Rockwood Hall" said

"Hi" said a youngish but chubby man approaching he had with a short stubbly haircut, dressed in black with a polo neck jumper. "Rebecca isn't here now and not answering the phone so I thought we could just make our way up to room 404 where we were writing our last chapter"

"just for the audience at home where are we now?" asked James.

"this is the hanger deck of Rockwood hall and we can see the osprey area behind us and in front of us we can see the receiving bay" RK began to walk towards some doors and the rest followed him.

"this is where Jenny met Rockwood for the first time. This was also where Kayla confessed her being a secret collaborator in a touching scene which has some of the highest reads of any chapter in the book. Look you can still see Jenny's stain" said RK pointing.

They walked through the corridor to a new area.

"this is the official reception area. You can see the large atrium above us. It was modelled on the the Krell home world in forbidden planet" said RK pointing at a large practically white atrium space.

"That would explain the humming noise" said James.

"Normally Jenny and the other slaves would take back passages hidden all over the house. But we are going to take an unofficial shortcut by using the robot routes"

RK Adams and the others walked into an elevator.

The elevator had glass walls looking out on the atrium around him. RK pointed to floors as they passed by.

"Due to the curvy nature of the landings the slaves call this the belly of the whale," said RK. " These floors here are mostly slave maintenance floors, over there is the slave punishment floor. Next are floors which belong to the secondary compute-server area. This is mostly a server farm for Rockwood's memory. Here we are on floor 25 and these next five floors belong to Rockwoods harem. Obviously the harem is super secret and there is next to nothing to look at from the outside. From here we start to get a better view of the city beyond."

A large V window cut lower down got wide enough to produce a large view of the city outside the hall.

" That large building on the horizon on our left belongs to the grand CPU, the leader of the new mechanical order. Over there on our right we can see those buildings in the distance and they are some of the buildings in Judas city. That weird looking building closer to us is the Mall of humanity and you can just see the new Museum of humanity to its left. Okay, we just passed a whole bunch of very boring floors. We're getting up to floor 400. My ears always pop when we get this high up."

James and #DEC followed Adams out of the elevator along a walkway.

"I can't help but notice that the walkways don't have any handrails" said James.