Chapter 83/Resistance/I never thought unicorns had a german accent

A/N  Video - a chatbot with German accent talking to its self.  Image Cybernetic horses. Wow, 500,000 reads - we are in awe. We are going to leave it like that. Because nothing says wow like half a million reads. Can you seriously believe it? Also, Wednesday was our best Wednesday day for reads ever.     Thanks So much, RK+Reb.  

Cyber control forward base 89312/c aka Loyalsockville Highschool sports stadium 

Jenny's POV

I came too. I had the familiar feeling of being tied to a chair. One thing no one ever seems to tell you about waking up tied to a chair is you tend to end up with   a really bad crick in your neck. Like seriously bad, how anyone is expected to escape after being unconscious while tied to a chair without a couple of Advil is beyond me.

Thinks came into focus, we were in a large hall, some kind of sports hall. If I guess except the ground was covered with Astro turf. In the distance I saw - horses. No unicorns, pretty unicorns. Then my pre injection conversation came to mind.

"Princess, you awake?" I heard a voice near me, I looked over.

"Yoh -Loop you OK ?" I said. I looked to my right and saw Loop tied up with an industrial quantity of rope.

"Sort of my neck hurts and I have really bad pins and needles in my legs," he said

"Your crageing ? Just wiggle your toes" I said helpfully.

"I don't know what's worse, being tied up with pins and needles or knowing that slaves do it so often they have a word for it!" said Loop.

"Hey, I said exactly the same thing! It's like bizarre right?" I said "The good news is they didn't use hemp rope. It looks nice and vintage but it burns like hell for days afterward. They are using nylon rope, which is much better it doesn't ich... Sorry that was more slave craft than you wanted to know wasn't it?"

"uhu," said Loop nodding slowly.

A horse came up. It had an antenna coming out of the forehead. You got to ask yourself if they can see it. Is the horn like your nose, invisible, or do you have this stick permanently in your life of sight all the time? Do the antenna/break off ? Does it hurt if you knock it? Hmm you got to wonder if they thought this horn stuff all through. 

"The antiserum has vorked. Vee stallion and Vee filly are avake" announced a very electronic germanic voice. I looked to my left ( ow my shoulder it was killing me ) to see a large white unicorn.

"Oh, I never thought unicorns' had a cliched German accent," I said aloud, stupid right? I'm blaming the drugs.

"Robot," said the unicorn looking down on me. A four-armed robot about the size of a chimp climbed up on me and slapped my face then got down.

"It is not a cliched German accent, it is a cliched Austrian accent, unt get it vight" said the unicorn.

"Sorry," I said.

The robot got up and hit me again.

"You say, 'Sorry Master', slave," said the Unicorn. While we spoke another couple of horses came over to watch. Each one had a robot guard and a human servant with it.

"Hey," said Loop "you guys are exactly the ones I'm looking for.  I am Loop Guru independent runaway finder and I have a fantastic proposition for you. If you would to released me we can get down to business. "

"Would your proposition involve you screaming for mercy while we dragked you round on a vope? Otherwise I don't vink we would be interested. 

"You don't understand. I've got runaway slave here. I've captured her and with your help we could split the reward money 50-50" said Loop.