Ch.1: Hayashi Tsubame

A/N: Yo! I changed stuff 'cause it didn't seem to working out for me so here is the new version!

~Disclaimer~ I do not own NARUTO but Masashi Kishimoto does (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi)!

Heh, I added his Japanese name version... 

Okay!

Here it goes!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kakashi’s POV

~Dream~

A white haired girl with red eyes, fox ears and a fox tail was running infront of me. I chased her with all my might, soon I felt my muscles grow tired and I started slowing down but the girl wouldn’t let me.

She turned around, her face blurry and taunted me with a smirk, ‘Catch me if you can’ and then she was off. That made me irritated so I started running again.

After a while, she slowed down forgetting about the chase and bent down to pick up a wounded rabbit. She charged up chakra and soon a green light was coming from her slender fingers that held sharp long nails.

The rabbit was healed and she let it go, for a moment she forgot that my presence was right behind her so I used it as an opportunity to tackle her to the ground. “Gotcha!” I yelled and she giggled, showing her pointed teeth.

I still couldn’t see her face, it was blurry. I touched her cheek slightly and she leaned into it like it was her only warmth. I smiled and caressed her other cheek with my free hand.

~End of Dream~

I woke up with a start, mind filled with thoughts about the girl from my dreams. Why do I keep on dreaming about her? I thought as I got ready.

I pushed those thoughts away and transported myself to the Hokage’s office. The Hokage noticed me and motioned for me to come. “What is it Lord Hokage?” I asked.

“I need you to visit the patient who arrived in the Hospital five days ago, she was in critical danger and has been in a coma. I need you to ask some questions,” Lord Hokage spoke.

I nodded my head and he dismissed me so I walked towards the Hospital. I asked the receptionist on where I could find the patient’s room number.

I knocked on the door before I opened it. There laid a black haired girl with black eyes, she stared at me with cold and calculating eyes before it turned into eyes filled with warmth. She smiled and all traces of her look before was gone.

She asked, “Um…Do you need anything?”

“Yeah, I’m just going to ask you some questions. Uh…what’s your name?” I said. “Hayashi Tsubame but how about you? What’s your name?”  She spoke.