Ch.11: Full Moon

A/N: Hi there! I'm just really happy that people are liking my story so here is chappie eleven!

There will be some xxxHOLIC stuff again!

P.S. Please remember to Vote, Follow and Comment!

~Chu

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tsubame’s POV

Despite saying that I was going back to Tazuna’s house, I didn’t and ran to a deeper part of the forest. I could sense that it was going to be a full moon tonight which was bad. I needed someone to prevent me from hurting an innocent passerby.

I thought hard about it and then I took a long empty scroll from one of my hidden pockets and started writing a letter that was addressed to Watanuki Kimihiro [1].

Watanuki Kimihiro, he became the successor of Ichihara Yuko’s shop. He was a rather nice guy and manages to grant wishes but only with the correct amount in return and also if he can grant it. I finished writing the letter and summoned one of subordinates who was a small yokai fox.

He looked really happy and was wagging his tail; I clasped the letter to the small holder that was found on the small fox’s back. I picked him up and whispered, “Li-kun, please give this message to Kimihiro-san. It is of great necessity; I will need it before the moon rises so please hurry.”

Li nodded his head and got out of my arms. I placed my hand on his forehead and concentrated on sending him to Kimihiro’s place, however, I knew that it was kind of impossible since whenever I sent my subordinates there, they would still need to travel a long way.

 Li-kun poofed away and I sighed looking at the sky.

Meanwhile, in Watanuki Kimihiro’s Dimension…

Third POV

Li-kun, the small messenger fox appeared in a populated place. His presence was not noticed due to being invisible to humans who had no spiritual powers. He started running towards the general direction of the place his mistress indicated to.

He soon stopped in front of a small shop that was surrounded by tall and massive buildings. He walked into the entrance and soon the shop’s door opened to reveal a young man who had short black hair and his left eye was color blue while his right eye was color golden brown. He was also wearing glasses that resembled the pair that Clow Reed [2] wore.

This man was Watanuki Kimihiro, the successor of this wish granting shop. Li-kun trotted over to the black haired man and gave him a grin. The said man bent down and scratched the ears of the small fox before taking the scroll from his back.

“Good job Li-kun,” Watanuki praised the little fox.

They both entered the shop and then Watanuki opened the scroll and read it. Inside was written:

Hello once again Kimihiro-san, I need to ask a favor of you. Tonight is a full moon and I need Mugetsu-kun to help me. Please send him together with a one of your mirrors as soon as you receive this message and read it.

                                                                                                                                  Hayashi Tsubame

Watanuki’s eyes suddenly turned serious, he called Mugetsu at once. A small snake-like being with a fox head came out from his sleeve and Watanuki kindly asked the creature to transform into his other form.