Ch.12: Kakashi's Nosebleed Session and Inari's Outburst

Kakashi’s POV

I decided to go out early after eating a quick breakfast since Tsubame wasn’t back yet despite Tsunami saying that Tsubame was busy training and that she didn’t want to be disturbed. I was still wearing crutches so I had a bit difficulty going to the deeper part of the forest.

Once I arrived, I started looking for any sign of Tsubame and then caught a glimpse of a torn piece of clothing. My visible eye widened, could Tsubame have been attacked?

I checked for more clues and saw faint footprints on the ground heading towards a direction and followed it. I saw a lake ahead and moved forward some more. I stopped when I saw something that made me blush and make my nose bleed. I had to pinch my nose to control the bleeding.

There, I saw Tsubame’s nude back as she was bathing in the lake. Her slow movements with her arms looked very seductive which made me blush even more and my nose bleeding badly. I need to get out of here! I thought as I frantically moved backward not noticing that I stepped on a twig.

Tsubame turned her head and I almost saw her naked front part which made nosebleed some more if it was even possible. She saw me and simply smiled not feeling embarrassed about being naked in front of a man at all.

“Kakashi-kun! I didn’t see you there, are you okay?” She said looking worried. “Tsu-Tsubame!” I started saying but was cut off when I started feeling dizzy and I landed on the ground.

She noticed me fall to the ground and went out of the lake. Her long hair covered the necessary parts that weren’t supposed to be seen as she neared me. I held out my hand and said frantically, “D-don’t come near me Tsubame! Y-you’re naked!”

She looked at her body like she only noticing now that she was naked and said, “Oh, sorry.”

Oh, sorry? Oh, sorry! That’s all she says? I’m almost close to death just because you’re naked!

Tsubame gives me a grin and then turns around so that all I could see was her naked back which was still not helping my depleting blood. She sat down and then there was a poof, was she summoning something? I thought.

My suspicions were answered when she suddenly pulled a white kimono with cherry blossom patterns over her body. She tied a white obi over her waist so that her kimono was secured.

She then turned around fully clothed which made me sigh in relief. Finally! She’s dressed! I thought. She bent down and touched my cheek; her face was filled with worry. “Are you alright Kakashi?” She asked. 

I nodded and spoke still feeling weak after that unexpected ‘attack’, “I’m alright but please don’t be so careless with showing your body to men next time.” Tsubame smiled slightly at me and then helped me up.

She giggled and then said something but I didn’t catch it so I asked, “Did you say something Tsubame?”

Tsubame’s POV

I giggled. “It’s only to you Kakashi-kun,” I said.

“Did you say something Tsubame?” Kakashi asked. I faced him and shook my head indicating that I had said nothing. He shrugged his shoulders and then looked for his crutches. I picked it up and handed it to him, he thanked me and then we started walking towards Tazuna’s house.

I ate a good meal before Kakashi, Sakura and I and went off to find Naruto and Sasuke who apparently left early in the morning. We walked a good distance when a kunai suddenly hit our way. We looked up and saw Naruto high up in the tree.

The Pipe Fox of Konohagakure (Kakashi Love Story) (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें