Ch.15: The Bridge of Heroes and Yuzuki's Message

A/N: YO! I bet you're wondering who Yuzuki is but just read on if you wanna know!

Please remember to:

VOTE

FAN

AND............................COMMENT!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tsubame’s POV

Everyone was silent as Zabuza’s body fell to the ground. Kakashi told Naruto not to look away and he nodded his head a bit in reply.

All of a sudden, I heard the start of a heartbeat and looked behind me for a quick second to see Sasuke opening his eyes. Sakura screamed his name in happiness and relief and also shouted at Naruto; telling him that Sasuke was alive.

Naruto gave a small smile of relief. “I’ve been worried but…Sasuke is also alright…that’s great.” Kakashi said also in relief.

The group behind us started shouting at us and taking our attention. They shouted something about us killing their meal ticket but technically it was Zabuza who did it but then again, no one cares. They also shouted something about pillaging the village which was something that did not bode well with me.

“LET’S BEGIN!!!” They shouted.

“Damn…This is bad,” Kakashi said.

“Kakashi-sensei, don’t you have a special jutsu to defeat them all?!” Naruto asked. “I can’t…after Raikiri and using the Sharingan, I used too much chakra!!” Kakashi replied to him.

The group was nearing closer to us when an arrow landed in between the group of thugs and us. We turned around and saw Inari with the villagers.

“IF YOU COME ANY FURTHER INTO OUR LAND, THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY WILL STOP YOU WITH EVERYTHING WE’VE GOT!!” The villagers shouted to the thugs.

“Inari…” Old man Tazuna said. Inari simply smiled while holding his weapon. “INARI!!” Naruto yelled. Inari simply smiled and shouted back, “A HERO SHOWS UP AT THE LAST SECOND, RIGHT?”

“Okay! I can help out too!” Naruto said and made the handsign for the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. He made around four clones. I looked at Kakashi who was about to make his own clones but I knocked him out before he even had the chance together with Sasuke and Sakura.

“Eh?? Why did you do that Tsubame-chan?” Naruto questioned me and Tazuna looked confused at my actions. I didn’t answer and drew my katana from its sheath.

“Shigure Soen Ryu, Tenth Offensive Form: Scontro di Rondine!” [1] I shouted as I started charging towards the thugs. A small swallow made of water appeared and I was coated with water. My attack created a large impact and most of the members were thrown of the bridge.

I used one more technique to knock out the remaining members. “Shigure Soen Ryu, The Eleventh Offensive Form: Beccata di Rondine!” [2] I shouted as I thrusted the sword numerous times towards the multiple targets like a flock of attacking swallows.

All of the thugs were soon knocked out or thrown out onto the river below. The villagers soon cheered while Naruto looked amazed and hugged me. “Amazing Tsubame-chan! I didn’t even know you could do that!” Naruto praised me.

I smiled at him and whispered, “Ne Naruto-kun, make sure that when the three of them wake up…tell them that the villagers scared them off, okay? Could you also please pass that message on to the other villagers too?”

Naruto nodded and went towards the villagers. I walked towards Zabuza. “It looks like it’s over…girl…” Zabuza spoke. “Yup,” I said to him.