Ch.26: Chance Meeting

A/N: Hi dudes! It's a new year! 2014! WOHOOO!!!!!!!

Here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy it!

~Chu

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Third POV

As Li-kun was indiscreetly distracting the group of Sunagakure Genins, he suddenly smelled his master's scent. It was only a split second and he had already forgotten his own objective, his thoughts were now only about his master.

He had forgotten that the Sunagakure Genins were still following him, especially Gaara of the Sand, who was craving for blood, his blood in fact. While the other two siblings, Temari and Kankuro were quite worried for the ninja who their brother was following.

Hime-sama! Hime-sama! I'm coming! Li thought with pure excitement as he moved even faster.

Eh? He moved faster just now?! Does he really want to fight Gaara that much?! He must be a monster! Both Temari and Kankuro thought.

But in reality, they were clearly misunderstanding, Li had already forgotten their presence and was merely looking for his master. She was closer now, he could feel it. He moved even faster than before.

Gaara couldn't hold back his bloodthirst any longer, he needed to kill...now! He sent his sand to the man but he managed to dodge it.

Li suddenly jumped down and the three siblings followed.

Tsubame's POV

I was resting now under a huge tree. The air here was quite clean and comfortable, I inhaled it. It was pure enough for my body. I suddenly felt a familiar presence but it was being followed by three different ones.

A man suddenly appeared from above and he hugged me as a cloud of smoke suddenly surrounded him. He had transformed back into his fox form. He was wagging his tail like a dog and licked my cheek. It was Li-kun!

"Ara, you're done now Li-kun? You got them safe?" I asked as I petted him.

"Yes Hime-sama! It was easy! All I had to do was get their attention and asked them to follow me and then -" He suddenly paused.

"And then?" I questioned.

He suddenly had a grevious expression on his face together with a sweatdrop. He continued nervously, "...and then...then I..."

"You did what Li?" I questioned my tone getting darker.

He looked away and became rigid. None of my foxes liked it when I got angry so they usually answered quickly. He opened his mouth to speak but rustling noises were heard so Li-kun was unable to answer at once.

My question was answered when three ninjas appeared from above in front of me. It was the Sunagakure siblings. The girl had a puzzled look on her face. "Oh no, where did that man go? He said he ws going to fight Gaara..." She muttered softly but I still heard it.

"Where is that man? I need to kill. I need blood..." I heard the one in the middle with red hair and seafoam green eyes speak with bloodthirst. His sister tried to calm him down, "Calm down Gaara, I mean we don't really need to find him. Listen to your older sister, okay?"

"Don't speak to me or else I'll kill you." Gaara said with a threatening tone. She silenced immediately and turned away. "Is something the matter?" I asked out loud, catching their attention.