Ch.5: Meeting the Team

A/N: Yo! Here's the chapter five!

Hope you enjoy it...

Please Vote

Fan 

And Comment!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kakashi's POV

That smile! Why did it look so familiar? I groaned trying to mentally rack my brains to figure out where I have seen that smile before but it was no use, my mind was blank.

I decided then to just rest and think about it tomorrow, maybe I would remember something by then.

 ____________________________

I woke up to find Tsubame staring at me, my eyes went wide. I scrambled to make sure that I was wearing a mask and sighed in relief once I felt it still on my face. Tsubame started to laugh and spoke between laughs, "Ha ha ha, that was so funny Kakashi-kun! I didn't think you were the type to even wear a mask when sleeping!"

"What are you doing inside my room?" I demanded. She stopped laughing and pouted, "Ne Kakashi-kun~ you're so mean. I even woke up early just to make breakfast for you..." She started having teary eyes and I just sighed.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry but please don't come into my room without permission next time," I said. She grinned, "Sorry, but I won't be able to promise that."

She went towards my closet and opened it, then started rummaging for clothes. She stood up and then dropped the clothes into my arms. I checked it to find also some *coughs* underwear there also. I blushed, "T-Tsubame, you know..."

She tilted her head slightly, "Yup?"

"N-nevermind, I'll get changed..." I said my voice drifting off. She grinned and pushed me towards the bathroom and closed the door.

Tsubame's POV

Haha! That was a funny reaction. He didn't expect me to get his underwear too! I thought as I entered the kitchen to heat up the breakfast I made. He came down minutes later in his usual attire and sat down across me.

I blindfolded myself and then we started eating. After we finished eating, I proceeded to wash the dishes but Kakashi didn't let me. I pouted and waited for him in the corner near the window.

I looked outside and lost myself in staring at the humans' behavior. Some were doing their jobs, running around, laughing, playing games, et cetera. I wouldn't mind listing what they were doing but that's not what the story is about, is it?

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a change in the air around me, I turned around to find Kakashi watching me. I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why were you watching me?"

He scratched his head, "Sorry, I was just curious to what you were staring at." I gave him a small smile and pulled his hand towards the door. I swiftly took the keys from him without him noticing at all and locked the door. Then I started dragging him.

I dragged him towards the Hokage's office and made him be the one to knock on the door. I opened it and waved my hand in a childish manner. "Yo! Mornin' Hokage-sama!" I greeted him.

The hokage smiled and greeted in return. "So what team am I going to be put on?" I asked curiously. The hokage chuckled and answered, "You'll be in Kakashi's team together with three other genins."

"When is the graduation test?" I asked. The hokage smiled, "The test happened yesterday so today is the sorting for the teams. They'll be meeting their Jounin senseis this afternoon so you can have time to do anything you weren't able to do yesterday. "

"Oh, I see. Thanks Hokage-sama! I'll shop for some weapons then. Kakashi-kun can come with me!" I said in a very cheery tone. I was about to drag Kakashi out of the office when the Hokage cleared his throat and asked, "Tsubame, don't you think you should give Kakashi the proper honorific? He is older and your sensei after all."

I turned my head a bit and gave him a smirk. I murmured softly, "If that were the case, but it is not..." Then I dragged Kakashi away at once in a very fast speed.

Hokage's POV (Sarutobi Hiruzen)

That girl, what did she mean by that? I thought. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock from the door. "Enter," I spoke and one of the Jounins entered.

The Jounin began to speak, "Hokage-sama, we managed to finish our mission. We have captured him successfully..."

Tsubame's POV

"We managed to make it in time Kaka --- " I began to say but was cut short when I didn't see Kakashi behind me. I sighed, he must have visited the graves of Obito Uchiha and Nohara Rin. I set off to find my new teammates and sniffed the air for the Kyuubi's scent.

I kept on walking and sniffing around until I passed by a classroom. There were three different smells which included the Kyuubi's. I noticed that the door was slightly ajar and an eraser was wedged between the door.

I chuckled silently and sat in front of it, waiting for  Kakashi to come. Hours later, he came and I was busy fiddling with my hair. I pointed towards the door and he opened it. The eraser came down and at the same time I sent a kunai flying.

It pinned the eraser to the wall and two of Genins were freaked out. The third one was mostly like an emo kid with duckbutt hair. Kakashi spoke to them, "Hmm...how can I say this...? My first impression is... "

"I don't like you guys!!" The three of them deadpanned.

That line made me burst out laughing and that was when they noticed my presence. "Who are you?" The girl with long pink hair asked.

"Let's do the introductions up in the roof, shall we?" I simply said.