Ch.2: Troublesome Chase

A/N: Yo peoplelets! here is chapter two! Please vote, fan and follow...

And you already probably know this because of the other naruto fan fictions but I do not own Naruto.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tsubame’s POV

“Do you think this is the room?” I asked Hinata and she didn’t respond. For the past few minutes we’ve been visiting rooms and ended up opening some doors that perhaps left Hinata freaked out.

I knocked and then opened it to reveal a boy who had messy brown hair, sharp black eyes with vertical slit-like pupils, pronounced canine teeth.  He also had the distinctive red fang markings of the Inuzuka clan on his cheeks.

K-K-Kiba-kun!” Hinata called out to him. He looked at her to acknowledge her and then turned to me.

Oh? It was an Inuzuka? I thought as I secretly assessed him.  After that I noticed him checking me out but I pretended to be innocent and asked, “Why are you staring at me?”

He blushed and looked away. He spoke, “Um…nothing. Just wondering, who are you?” I smiled and introduced myself, “My name is Hayashi Tsubame, how about you?”

“Inuzuka Kiba,” He answered.

“Pleasure to meet you,” I said as I grinned. They started talking about their training, missions and their team, I joined in and they listened to some of my advices. “Anyway, I’m going back to my room now. Visit me any time tomorrow.”

“Sure,” Kiba said. “T-t-thank y-you f-for t-the advices!” Hinata stuttered out.  I waved and then returned to my room.

~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+

The next day, I waited for someone to visit me. It was already late afternoon when Hinata and Kiba visited me, they interrupted me in the middle of my smoking session. I managed to hide the smoking pipe before they opened the door.

“G-g-good a-afternoon Tsubame-chan,” Hinata greeted. “Good afternoon to you too,” I greeted back.

The three of us began conversing with one another about our discussion yesterday which they found very useful. I gave them more advices and Kiba stated, “You’re like an old lady filled with wisdom.”

“K-Kiba-kun! T-that w-wasn’t a v-very n-nice comment!” Hinata spoke up. Kiba rubbed his head and muttered a ‘sorry’. I accepted his apology and just described myself as a bit weird.

The door suddenly opened to reveal Kakashi, Hinata and Kiba greeted him before leaving the room. Kakashi gave them an eye-closed smile before he turned to me.

“Hmm…befriending a Hyuuga and an Inuzuka? I didn’t think you would be able to make friends so quickly.” He stated.

I pouted and explained “Hey! I was bored yesterday and Hinata-chan accidentally came across my room so I took that chance to make some friends!”

Kakashi nodded lazily not bothering to listen to my reason. “Lord Hokage requested to meet you later after you changed and checked out of the hospital,” he said.

“Okay, just go outside. I’ll be out in a few minutes,” I said. Kakashi sighed and went out of the room, I took out a black yukata that had simple flower designs. My obi was color yellow to match the designs. I left my hair down and fixed my bag.

Just as I said, I finished in a few minutes and then opened the door revealing Kakashi laid against the wall reading his favorite book, Icha Icha Paradise. I grinned internally and tip toed beside him hiding my chakra, once he lowered his guard I took the book from his hand and dashed off.

I immediately went into the third training ground and hid myself in one of the trees then hid my chakra. In a few minutes Kakashi passed by looking frantic, I silently giggled at his predicament.

I waited silently inside the tree for him to find me but he still couldn’t.

I waited.

I waited.

I waited.

Grr…this is getting nowhere! But how will I help him without revealing my location? Ah! I know! I thought as I made a shadow clone and left my clone to do the hiding. Once I crept out of the hiding spot, I transformed into my small one-tailed fox form.

I searched for Kakashi in this tiny form, occasionally smelling for his scent and jumping from one tree to another. I soon found him looking at a tree that had my scent on it. Kukuku, I guess I really still do have awesome hiding skills, I thought as I crept behind him.

Kakashi’s POV

Augh! This was starting to get annoying, why did that girl have to run off with my book into the forest and hide her chakra? Even with searching for her scent, it’s hard to find her because her scent can be found everywhere! I thought.

I suddenly noticed a small white furball moving towards me from the back. I turned around to find a small fox, it was pretty cute and before I knew it, I was bending down and petting it. It was like my body had the mind of its own, I knew the right places where to scratch and pet it.

The small fox rubbed its head against my arm and moved towards my shoulder and rested on it. It licked my face, I sighed giving up and scratched its chin. “So what’s your name little fox?” I asked.

“Chu!” It sounded. “Chu?” I repeated and it nodded its head. “Are you a girl?” I asked and it nodded its head again.

“Wanna help me find someone?” I asked just out of curiosity and it nodded again. I placed her in front of the tree with Tsubame’s scent and she scented it. She wriggled out of my hands and pointed its head towards a direction.

I followed her towards a tree that I had passed by before. So this was where she was hiding, I thought as I climbed the tree to find a hole big enough for one person. There I saw Tsubame reading my book with no nosebleed at all.

She soon noticed me and handed me my book. She spoke, “You suck sensei, you took such a long time to find me. I’ve read that book of yours about six times already and I already grew bored reading it.”

She suddenly poofed and she was gone. Darn! A shadow clone, I thought. I turned to look for Chu but she was gone too.

Great, I have to find her now, I thought.