Captivation Part 53

It was several hours later when Jared woke up suddenly and found Caitlin beside him sound asleep. His lips curved into a smile. A benevolent, loving smile as he thought about what had transpired earlier that night. The night was magical. Unexpected magic. For a man with his experience this should not feel new. Should not feel so incredible. Should not feel so special. But it did. He snuggled closer, spooning closer, their naked bodies pressed close under the duvet. What was a pretty standard cuddle position felt breathtakingly incredible and wonderful. Having this woman in his arms, in his bed, in his life was proving to be so much more than what he'd expected. They'd waited for this night. And it was well worth the wait.

"Caitlin." Jared whispered quietly, and brushed her cheek with his finger. Still Caitlin slept. Breathing softly, her chest rising and falling in steady routine, her eyes shut. Jared smiled. Why he wasn't sure. He just smiled in wonder. Then Jared snuggled closer and with a smile of satisfaction on his lips and with contentment in his heart Jared promptly went back to sleep.

When Caitlin awoke an hour later, she did so slowly, taking her time to come awake. Slowly it dawned on her that she wasn't at home. She was naked, slightly sensitive at the juncture of her thighs and oddly elated as memories from the night flooded her brain. Caitlin smiled in wonder and sheer delight. She wasn't sure quite what to expect. She knew the rudiments of the act, but how it would make her feel was something she had not truly contemplated. She knew what would transpire, the mechanics of having sex but what she hadn't expected was the flood of sensation intermingled with emotion. It surpassed all her expectations. And that was down to the man currently cuddling her in his sleep. With a smile of fulfillment on her lips and with her heart beating in steady recognition of the fact that she loved him more than words could possibly convey, she burrowed closer.

He had made her first time spectacular and special. He'd taken his time. Made sure she was ready. Made sure that she enjoyed every second. Pleasuring her orally until she had orgasm after orgasm before he felt she was ready. Jared settled over her gently and then tenderly initiated a sensual ride to passionate oblivion. The previous two orgasms paled in significance when Jared took Caitlin for the first time with slow, steady, purposeful strokes.

Caitlin yawned in sheer contentment. She thought about getting up, but it felt decadent and delicious to lie buck naked and spooned with her back against his chest. Caitlin decided to enjoy being cuddled, so she snuggled down for another couple of hours, with her palms resting on his hand as it lay just below her breast.

It was way past 10 am when Jared came into the room quietly and found her still sleeping blissfully on her stomach, with her head pillowed on one arm. He was about to turn around and leave when Caitlin began to stir. A sigh. A stretch. A slight change in her breathing. So he waited and leaning against the door jamb he made no bones about watching her come away. And then Caitlin turned, opened her eyes and they automatically made contact with his. That woke her up instantly.

Suddenly awake Caitlin mumbled, "Morning." Beneath the duvet she stretched slowly, rolled onto her back, hauled at the duvet edge and then shuffled back a bit, dragging the duvet with her. Jared nearly smiled at her attempt to show some propriety. With the duvet coasting the top of her breasts, and she tucked it where she could manage beneath her armpits, then Caitlin propped herself up on a pillow, and looked as if she planned on staying in bed. Jared watched her with open amusement. He wanted to remember this moment for the rest of his life. She looked utterly perfect, her hair was tousled, her eyes were still slumberous, her lips were still swollen from a night of kissing, and she had dragged the duvet up to cover her breasts as if that could stifle his memories. He knew the curve, the feel, the shape, the taste of those breasts. A duvet would do nothing to diminish his memories. He grinned at her. She was in his bed. And she looked perfect there. "Sorry, I overslept!" Caitlin eventually muttered and looked somewhat sheepish.