un

i made this story when i was really young so forgive me but enjoy the silly content

🍦🍦 

luke shook in fear as his mom held his hand walking into the big private school. his uniform was a little baggy on him, but he had to cope with it.

they entered the fancy school and he heard chatter and saw children saying goodbye to their parents. "no!!" luke wailed turning around trying to pull his mom but he was too weak.

he saw a boy walk in who had a huge smile on his face running away from his parents.

"calum! come back here!" they ran after him but his giggles faded because of how far he ran.

luke entered his classroom and sat alone pulling a notebook out and crayons. he began drawing hearing the teacher playing kiddy music smiling and greeting the parents.

he sighed seeing kids roll in and not sit by him. he hated being lonely. so sometimes he had to talk to himself and--

"hi..." it was the boy from this morning

"h-hello...", luke tried to hide the blush

"what's your name?

"l-luke"

"i calum..why you sit lonely?"

"no one likes me"

"i like you!"

"you do??"

"yes!!"

calum sat down next to luke and smiled at him getting a crayon. "can i help paint?"

luke nodded fast and they both drew on the paper sharing giggles.

"see me paint good! i help you paint good!" calum yelled getting shushed by the teacher.

they both looked at each other and giggled again for the thousandth time.

"be my friend"

calum nodded accepting his request. they began coloring on another paper and luke took calum's hand in his and controlled his hand coloring smiling as the other boy giggled.

"your hand is so warm!!" calum smiled widely.

"yours too"

"okay everybody, listen up!!" the teacher called all the kids to the carpet. calum rushed to it and luke sat next to him smiling at the brown eyed boy.

🍦🍦

"please, mommy??" luke begged pulling on his mom's skirt.

she laughed and looked at joy seeing her shrug. "as long as joy says yes, okay"

"cally!!! you spend the night with lulu!" luke cheered.

"yayyy night stay night stay!" calum squealed jumping up and down.

"lulu?" liz asked her son confused.

luke pouted angrily crossing his arms, "cal only! only cally call me lulu! only him!"

"alright, alright...captain's orders" she smiled down at him.

"me captan, cally"

"captan, captan!! me want captan!" calum yelled causing the adults to sigh.

"noa!!! me only captan, i captan only"

"meeeee"

"iiiii, lukey captan, you butlah"

"butlah? what that?"

"someone who do things for you"

"somebody who do things for you!? when you say?" calum asked confused.

"when you say they does them!"

"okay, let's go luke, he has to go home and pack"

luke pouted, "me go with cally bear, me go"

"lucas, you'll see him when he comes to the house"

"lulu is leaving me?" calum frowned tears welling in his eyes.

luke started to cry to, "no!!! calum stay with lukey!"

liz sighed, "come on luke you'll see him again, just not now"

🍦🍦   

that was the first chapter, hope you liked it...also their grammar will progress as they grow older.

little hands [boyxboy] cakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara