vingt et un

Last chapter )):

Cake is so motherfucking cute they could turn the most homophobic person into a boyxboy lover. or just a cake lover

---

🍦

liz walked into her sons room seeing him sleeping peacefully. she frowned and closed the door leaving out her front door and locking it.

she got into her car and drove as quick as she could to joys house.

the woman arrived and shut her car door walking to the front door. she slid in the little pink envelope through the door crack and got into her car zooming away.

+

calum eyed the piece of paper and bit his cherry red lip. he was a good boy today by taking his medication. his mother decided to let him take off because she was. she decides to have a mother and son day; he's been down a lot so she wanted to help him become happy again.

"it's from liz." joy replied softly.

he looked up at his mother with big doe eyes, and back at the paper. she smiled at how cute and innocent he looked staring at the yellow paper.

"what does it mean cherros road?"

"that's where the restaurant is located, sweety."

"why would i go with luke though, we don't like each other." he noted poking out his lip.

joy didn't believe the dirty words that left her own sons lips. "well...it's her way of apologizing."

"so just me and lukey..for two whole nights??! by ourselves?!" he smiled.

joy knew her cally and luke wouldn't do anything sexual because they didn't know how, and weren't into that at the moment.

"yes please!!!" he yelled causing her to laugh.

"how about we make a call to luke's momma and tell her you agree?"

calum smiled sweetly, "please." he replied softly getting the phone from his mom.

🍦

"i'm surprised you're allowing this liz." joy smiled eating her pasta.

"well...i felt bad so.."

liz, luke, cal and joy were at olive garden, and the two boys were in the rest room washing their hands getting ready to eat their meals.

they rushed to the table giggling and licked their lips at the sight of the food. the aroma was strong and the food was hot and ready to enter the boys mouths.

luke moved his plate and chair so
he was sitting by cal. liz examined how luke's eyes had a hint of possessiveness. she sighed and figured that because luke was already claiming inanimate objects he would claim a human..calum.

+

luke got out his police equipment, and he disregarded his mothers disapproval of the game.

"i have handcuffs!!" luke smiled holding the plastic handcuffs up.

"cool!!!" calum smiled widely.

luke put his wooden chair in the middle of the room and pushed calum on it. "no speaking!! you are my prisoner and will do whatever i say!!"

"yes sir!!" calum played along trying not to laugh. he accidentally let out a giggle.

"do you need to be punished, mr. hood?"

"no mr. hemmings!!"

luke giggled quietly and moved behind cal taking his small wrists and put them behind his back and put the handcuffs on them. "what these?" luke asked referring to the small lines on his wrists. there was only like 3 but he still could see them.

"oh. mikey told me to do it..it hurt so i stopped, and only marked three in my wrist."

"cool!!! i wanna do it!!" luke smiled.

"actually...it hurt, and i don't want you to get hurt." calum frowned.

"let's show momma and see what they think!!" luke smiled taking the handcuffs with ease.

"michael said don't show anyone."

"he's crap!" luke grabbed his arm and pulled him out the room seeing joy and his mom watching impractical jokers. "momma look!! this is cool!!!" he showed his mom the cuts on his best friends wrist and gasped.

"cally, why'd you do that?!"

"when i was at the park, mikey told me to do it. he said he saw his older cousin doing it."

joy quickly grabbed cal and put him on her lap. "don't do that. it's called hurting yourself, and people do it to distract themselves from the hurt in their lives, but it doesn't help. do not do this. and you should stop playing that cop game as well." she advised.

"noa!! i like the cop game!!!"

----

Hahaha! I was joking about it being the last chapter. But this book is truly ending soon sorry ):