neuf

🍭

"happy birthday, lucas!!" liz yelled coming into her son's room. (lol)

he had a wide smile on his face (me when i was younger tho. so innocent and pure, but then smut and porn happened so yeah) and giggled putting the blanket over his head.

ding dong

liz frowned and sighed and saw how luke perked up and raced out the room. she sat on the bed and sighed, "i hope they don't take this far"

"lukey!!!!" calum attacked luke with a hug. "i missed you!!!"

"i miss you too, cally," luke took calum's fingers, and pulled them away from his neck. he pulled him away so he could look into his doe brown eyes. "like a lot..a lot, a lot"

calum smiled slightly as he closed his eyes. their fingers intertwined as they moved closer to each other.

"ahem!! luke, you wanna go wash up?" liz smiled.

they opened their eyes and moved apart. "yeah"

he left the room and calum went into the living room playing with the blocks on the ground.

liz walked up to him and sat on the ground. "calum?"

"yes, mama lizzy?" he smiled looking into her eyes; holding blocks with chubby fingers.

"i don't want you kissing my son"

calum pouted giving her puppy eyes, "b-but i like kissing lukey"

"so? this will turn into a habit and you won't be able to stop, understand?"

calum shook his head, "no! i kiss lukey bear if i want!!"

"i said no calum!!!!" she yelled.

cal's bottom lip trembled and her eyes widened. "no, p-please don't cry, i didn't mean to yell at you--"

he wailed loudly and she tries to
shush him so her son wouldn't hear.

luke came running out the bathroom with dried toothpaste on his chin. he ran to calum and engulfed him in his arms. he slowly combed through his hair whispering to him, "it's okay, baby..you'll be alright"

"baby?" liz thought.

"what did you do to him?!" he yelled at his mom.

"do not raise your voice at me mister!"

"why? i bet you did it to calum! you're a meanie, come on, cally, let's go to my room! with the door locked!" he grabbed his friends hand and led him to the room locking and shutting the door.

calum crawled onto the bed and sniffled. luke sat next to him, "are you alright?"

calum pressed his lips onto luke's softly. neither of the boys knew how to kiss but they didn't care.

luke was confused but it felt nice so he just moved his lips against cal's slowly. he slowly moved his hands to the boys slim waist and cal sat on luke's lap.

they pecked each others lips slowly and moved away from each other. "can we do it again?" calum asked and luke eagerly nodded.

they placed their lips together again.

little hands [boyxboy] cakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara