dix-huit

🍦

the 14 year old boys were sitting in luke's kitchen eating sandwiches, pizza, doughnuts, macaroni, and peanuts. cal looked towards luke and opened his mouth.

the blonde took a bite out of his sandwich and motioned it towards his best friend. "you want some?"

calum smiled nodding fast, "yes please, lucas."

luke smiled and bite more off the sandwich and gave the remains to cal. he chomped on it and swallowed it.

liz couldn't help but smile at how they shared the sandwich. cal probably just wanted to eat off of her son. she coughed removing the dirty thoughts from her mind and walked to them. "you want to show calum the new house?"

"you wanna see it, cal?" luke sighed frowning and looking towards he beautiful brown eyed boy.

calum pouted, "not really..."

"umm, cal, you're going to have to get used to the fact of us talking about the house. i mean, you and luke can't be together forever, 24/7. maybe you'll stop scaring the girls off, and he'll date an intelligent young lady." liz notified.

"but i don't wanna be split apart from lukey."

"i don't want to be away from you...you're my everything." luke frowned.

calum giggled and blushed looking down. "thank you, lucas."

luke smiled and stared at the raven haired boy. the small boy looked up and nervously smiled. "why you staring at me?"

"just...uh...i'm going to miss your face a lot."

calum sighed, "you'll visit me, right?"

"of cour-"

"no." liz interrupted. "it's too far away, calum. unless you want to pay for gas--"

"i don't have a job!!" he crossed his arms.

"well then."

🍦

calum colored the pretty picture of the dragon and the page soon was bombarded with tears. he scribbled on it and screamed causing his mom to come in panicked. "i want luke!!!"

"cally, did you forget to take your med-"

"shush!!! i need luke!!!!" he screamed.

she took the small boy in her arms and rocked him, combing through his hair and softly sang an elvis presley song.

+

luke sniffled as he put away the dishes that were wrapped. "i don't understand why i-i can't stay with calum."

"if you guys didn't kiss all the time, i would let you!"

"have you seen calum?!! he's so adorable!! and he let's me!!" luke argued.

"well, i'm not having it around here, it's wrong, lucas."

he stomped outside and that's when he saw her..the most beautiful person he's ever laid eyes on.

liz smiled and looked at the pretty dark haired girl. "her name is azaza."

"oh my gosh..." luke practically drooled.

"yep. she's smart, athletic, pretty, and she can cook."

luke's smile suddenly disappeared.

"what is it, luke, she's amazing." liz frowned.

"she's like calum."

🍦

((;