six

🍦 

luke's big baby blue eyes searched around for the little raven haired boy. he frowned pulling down softly on his patterned tie. the small boy hated that the private school demanded for their students to wear the uniforms. 

today was fun day. that meant all around the school, different activities were set up just for the little children to relax and have fun. you could run around with your friends, but calum wasn't here. he had michael, but, he wanted calum here as well. 

he felt tears well in his eyes. he misses him. the classroom door shot open revealing the tan boy with a pout on his face. calum sat next to luke at the big blue table. "mummy don't let me bring mr. bear bear"

"aww cally" luke hugged him tightly, "are you alright?"

"noa! i want bear bear! no fun day without mister!!!" calum pushed the blonde off of him crossing his arms.

luke huffed. it wouldn't be a fun day if calum was pouting about his stupid teddy bear. "just hold my hand you feel better"

calum looked towards his best friend giving him big puppy eyes, "honest?"

luke's heart melted, "yes. definitely"

"lukey bear!" calum hugged him tightly. he let go of him and slowly intertwined their fingers. his big chocolate eyes watched as their fingers found their place. "like your hand, lukey, it warm" calum blushed a deep red.

luke just stared at the smaller boy; feeling a smile paste itself on his pale face. "you're pretty when you get red"

cal looked into luke's cerulean eyes. 

"okay, class! get with your buddies! we're about to start fun day!! yayyyy!" mrs. bum told the class.

calum and luke got off the chair not letting go of each other's hand. michael walked up to them looking down at their hands. "that wrong"

calum was glaring at michael. "get way!"

"too bad. me and lukey are still best friends so deal with it!"

"he mine first!" calum grunted.

"so?!"

"stop it! mikey, what do you mean, wrong?" luke interrupted.

"two boys holding hand" said michael.

"b-but me like holding calum hand"

"'s wrong" michael told.

"you can't let go cause you promise! you no break those!" calum pouted angrily at luke who was currently shaking in fear.

"okie" luke responded quietly.

"'s wrong. being gay is sin" michael spoke.

'''''

"girls are liking girls and boys are liking boys. the president says they are Christians but do un-Godly things", the preacher wiped his forehead. (GIRLS LOVE GIRLS AND BOYSSS (x2). NEVER DID I THINK THAT I WOULD BE CAUGHT IN THE WAY YOU GOT ME. BUT GIRLS LOVE GIRLS AND BOYS)

🍦🍦

luke and his mommy were walking through the park hand in hand. luke smiled as he licked his vanilla ice cream.

"mommy what's gay?"

"well honey, that's when a person likes someone of the same gender"

"why that sin?"

"well because that's not how God made things. he wants a woman to be with a man and a man to be with a woman"

"so cally and i no friend?"

"haha, no you can be friends with calum till your heart desires, it's just a problem when feelings come to play. but we won't have a problem with that so don't worry"

"but cally nice, me care bout cally"

"it's okay to care about him in a friendly non-romantic way"

"romantic..? what that?"

"love, like you will with a girl someday"

luke stuck out his tongue and removed his hand from his mom but quickly panicked: tears forming in his eyes. "mommy!!! no let go of my hand!!!!!"

"i'm sorry baby" she quickly grabbed his hand.

he sniffled eating his ice cream again, "girls have cooties!!! and they--cally!!!!" he ripped his hand away from his mom, and gave his ice cream to his mom.

luke ran to his best friend hugging him tightly. calum giggles and hugs the blonde back tight. "calum miss lukey"

"luke miss cally too!!!"

liz chuckled going to joy who was currently sitting on the bench.

"fun day was fun!"

"you fun, lulu" calum smiled widely.

luke hugged calum to his chest tighter nuzzling his nose into his soft tan neck. "i love you"

"i love you too, lukey" calum whispered back softly. he played with the ends of his blonde hair and secretly smelled his hair. it always smelled like lavender, and that's one of the main reasons he likes luke cuddles. only he should get luke cuddles. everyone else can get other cuddles. he was the only person who should get luke cuddles. "lukey...?"

"yes, cally cakes?"

"am i the omy one who get luke cuddles"

"only, cally," luke corrected, "and i give cuddles to other peoples too. like my mummy, and daddy and michael"

"noa!" (lol) calum grunted, "i be omy one who get luke cuddles"

luke giggled into his hand. "okay"

"promise me" calum pouted giving him puppy eyes.

"i promise" luke kissed his best friends nose.

"thank you"

'''''''

in the next chapter they'll be in the first grade. *wipes tear from eye*they grow up so fast.