vingt-trois

Dont hate me, like i literally forgot to update this book >.< I'm giving up watching Paper Towns illegally just 2 write thiz, yw c:

-

liz brought everyone together to share her exciting news. her ex husband was there, joy, her husband and son, and of course luke.

the two 15 year old boys sat nervously in luke's room. "what do you think she wants?"

calum sighs heavily and shrugs, "i don't know but hopefully it won't hinder us."

luke licked his dry plump lips. "same."

calum rested his head on luke's tiny shoulder. "i love you, lukey."

"i love you too, cally."

calum blushed and smiled loving the way his nickname rolled off the blonde's tongue. "i love you more you idiot."

calum turned to him and softly placed his lips on his best friend's. "i don't think we should do that anymore, calum." luke pulled away quickly.

calum frowned and looked him in the eyes. "wh-why?"

"i don't know.."

calum sighs, "i get it."

"it's not like you're a bad kisser, it's just we're not little kids anymore. we're starting to grow into hormonal teens and..."

"luke stop, i understand. and i swear i'm not hurt."

"calum, please don't be." his intense blue eyes studied the big brown ones.

"i'm fine lucas." calum smiled.

"good."

+

everyone awkwardly sat in the living room while liz brought snacks and drinks for them. she put them in the middle and smiled widely. "i have the best news!! i got a job in colorado!!!"

joy, david and liz's ex husband cheered clapping for her.

"b-but what about us?" calum motioned to luke and himself.

"calum, if you haven't noticed, luke has a girlfriend, that's why half of the time when he says he's busy, he's hanging out with lulu." liz smiles.

calum's heart dropped. "oh."

"yep! they're the cutest! you should see them!! i mean her parents are planning on moving there after we do! they'll probably be married all i know at the end of the day."

"that's not true at all!" luke argued.

liz raised an eyebrow at her son. "are you kidding me right now? do not lie to everyone here."

"i'm not lying."

liz scoffs, "unbelievable, lucas."

"i would never do that to you, calum..never."

"i believe you, luke." he answers softly.

luke sighs seeing his mom open her mouth again to spill more words.

"calum, luke left your birthday party early. you have to stop relying on him for your every move. i just don't want you to get hurt."

everyone was quiet, and they looked to luke to see his expressions. his jaw was clenched. he hates the way his mom is spilling lies.