vingt

I'm so bored )): you guys should talk to me on kik (hemmingsloveshood) or imessage..if you have an iPhone tell me so we can imessage c:

:

:

liz was helping her son get ready for dave&busters. she picked out a red and black flannel and plain blue jeans. he wore a black snapback and black chucks along with the clothes. the blonde smiled at his reflection and nodded in approval.

the doorbell rang and he quickly ran past his mom to the door. "cally!" he breathed out. luke didn't give his best friend anytime to come inside before he lunged at him attacking him with a hug. "i'm happy that you still visit even though we live like an hour away from each other." he smiled in his shoulder. liz frowned at the two boys and examined her sons best friends face. cal smiled fondly and his face was red. she saw how luke's arms were tightly around cal's waist, and how his fingers constantly ran up and down the blue fabric on calum.

"i miss you, lukey," calum sighed, "no one can replace your lameness."

luke finally let go of him and waved at calum's mom. they ran into the back yard trying to play on the play set they haven't played on since they were little. they stayed there for 30 minutes until luke's mom told them to come back in so she could drop them off.

🍦

"hahaha!! you dick!!!" calum yelled in between laughs. he was on top of luke punching and tickling him. luke was under him laughing with tears spilling out his eyes. they heard loud knocks at the door and they both immediately stopped laughing, and cal stopped punching him.

"cal? your mom is here!" liz spoke through the door.

calum rolled his eyes and groaned moving his skinny legs to the side of the bed pulling on his converses. "coming!!"

luke sighed and walked out the door with him making sure his mom knew he was angry. he walked up to joys red van with calum and cal leaned on the door while luke stood in front. "see you later."

calum nodded and got in the van waving at luke as they drove away. luke huffed and walked back into the house glaring at his mom.

"lucas! that was not my fault!" liz whined following her son into his room.

"if we never moved he could've slept over, and i don't even understand why we had to move in the first place!" he screamed.

"watch how you speak to me luke robert hemmings!"

he huffed and watched her walk out and quickly slammed the door.

🍦

liz thought about what her son said and--

"hello?" liz picked up her phone.

"yo, this is joy. i was thinking of moving somewhere close to you guys so cal and luke can go to the same school and visit each other more often."

liz sighed, "do you think that's a good idea? i mean they're already kis-"

"lizard..they miss each other like crazy. calum's grades are dropping, and some days he refuses to take his medication. he has a panic disorder and--"

"i know, joy..stop..i just--"

"liz..it's not your life to live, and i just don't think it's right to keep them apart like that." joy mentioned.

"look, luke is now going out with a girl in his neighborhood, so it doesn't matter anymore!" liz quickly hung up and continued to ponder.

little did joy, luke or anyone for that matter, know that she was about to put her religion aside, and take a huge risk.

:

:

:

What do you think Liz is going to do???????? 0.0